Shen44

Default Shen44 was driving one, Jeff Morris the other????

LOL ....Whatsamatter Neal? No answers to the questions on fog so tryin to
change the subject and/or direction of the conversation?

APU, won't work ....now....about that tug

Shen
Simple Simon

See my most recent post to your buddy, Jeff.

Then hang your head in shame as you, Jeff, and
otnmbrd are officially crowned the "Three Stooges"
of alt.sailing.asa.

Your hero Farwell has backed up my superior
understanding of the Rules and I state why this
is the case in undeniable terms using the English
language as my undeniable proof. Would that
at least one of you "Three Stooges" could treat
with me on an equal basis. As it is, debunking
the combined arguments of the 'intangible trio'
is little more effort than blowing a fart.