Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The_navigator©

Default "Cut the Mustard" - NAMED!

Did it take you long to think of that?

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Tender is called "Mustard seed".

"fraggy" wrote in message ...

hi
funny, someone who despises the English so much couldn't have used a more
English expression for his boat..what's the tender called ? ' stiff upper
lip ?'

fragged

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

http://captneal.homestead.com/named.html

Visit the above web page to see the results of my research
and poll to pick the best font for naming my boat on the
sides instead of the transom.

Feel free to admire the results and please submit your vote
on the poll. You can only vote one time this poll so you babies
who tried to ruin the last poll can sod off.

S.Simon

Almost as nice as Cut the Mustard Simple Simon ASA 4 October 20th 03 02:52 AM
Extruded spars don't "Cut the Mustard" Sidney Greenstreet ASA 21 October 10th 03 03:58 PM
Capt Neal's crack cuts the mustard! Myron Florin ASA 2 October 8th 03 09:52 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Pfister Hotel Named Host Hotel of GMC Offshore Grand Prix of Milwaukee APBA Offshore, LLC Power Boat Racing 0 July 16th 03 02:39 AM