katysails

Default "Cut the Mustard" - NAMED!

Most of us here think it should be "Cut the Cheese"

--
-jeff
But what we'd really like him to do is "Cut the Crap".

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The_navigator©

Did it take you long to think of that?

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Tender is called "Mustard seed".

"fraggy" wrote in message ...

hi
funny, someone who despises the English so much couldn't have used a more
English expression for his boat..what's the tender called ? ' stiff upper
lip ?'

fragged

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

http://captneal.homestead.com/named.html

Visit the above web page to see the results of my research
and poll to pick the best font for naming my boat on the
sides instead of the transom.

Feel free to admire the results and please submit your vote
on the poll. You can only vote one time this poll so you babies
who tried to ruin the last poll can sod off.

S.Simon

Top Cat

Now, instead of dreading being beaten by a better boat without a
visible name they'll have every reason to start the motor and evade
when they see "Cut the Mustard" coming up fast and furious. They'll
realize Capt. Neal is at the helm so there's no use trying to stay
ahead with sails alone.

Now we have it from the idiot as fact, he only leaves his mooring in a
gentle breeze. Well done Cap'n, oh man of wisdom. No point responding
by the way, I have killed you, I only saw this as people responded to
your dull posting about your dull life.

Julian
Bill

In message , Top Cat
writes
Now, instead of dreading being beaten by a better boat without a
visible name they'll have every reason to start the motor and evade
when they see "Cut the Mustard" coming up fast and furious. They'll
realize Capt. Neal is at the helm so there's no use trying to stay
ahead with sails alone.

Now we have it from the idiot as fact, he only leaves his mooring in a
gentle breeze. Well done Cap'n, oh man of wisdom. No point responding
by the way, I have killed you, I only saw this as people responded to
your dull posting about your dull life.

Julian

Is the bold Cap'n one of the sad gimps contributing to this hilarious
site, I can't help but wonder?

http://thankyoutony.com/messages.html

Anybody with a couple of minutes to spare, looking for a giggle the site
won't disappoint.

--
Bill
The_navigator©

If you had half the physical and mental prowess of CN you would be a
lucky man. As it is, you are not fit to polish my pump out fitting. Gimp
indeed!

MC

Bill wrote:
In message , Top Cat
writes

Now, instead of dreading being beaten by a better boat without a
visible name they'll have every reason to start the motor and evade
when they see "Cut the Mustard" coming up fast and furious. They'll
realize Capt. Neal is at the helm so there's no use trying to stay
ahead with sails alone.

Now we have it from the idiot as fact, he only leaves his mooring in a
gentle breeze. Well done Cap'n, oh man of wisdom. No point responding
by the way, I have killed you, I only saw this as people responded to
your dull posting about your dull life.

Julian

Is the bold Cap'n one of the sad gimps contributing to this hilarious
site, I can't help but wonder?

http://thankyoutony.com/messages.html

Anybody with a couple of minutes to spare, looking for a giggle the site
won't disappoint.

Almost as nice as Cut the Mustard Simple Simon ASA 4 October 20th 03 02:52 AM
Extruded spars don't "Cut the Mustard" Sidney Greenstreet ASA 21 October 10th 03 03:58 PM
Capt Neal's crack cuts the mustard! Myron Florin ASA 2 October 8th 03 09:52 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Pfister Hotel Named Host Hotel of GMC Offshore Grand Prix of Milwaukee APBA Offshore, LLC Power Boat Racing 0 July 16th 03 02:39 AM