Bobsprit

Default Let's Compare!!!

The Cabin of the Express 30...

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1359.jpg

The Cabin of the C&C 32....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/int23.jpg

The J30 Interior....

http://www.jboats.com/j30/images/j30maincabaft.jpg

What a joke the Express is as a cruiser! And that's the best pic of an Express
30 interior I can find! Looks like a mid 80's Catalina 27 inside! Bwahahahaha!

Capt RB

Jonathan Ganz

What are you comparing? For cruising, racing, long distance
passagemaking, best compromise between the three, best
day-only boat, what?

Seems like the passagemaking winner would be the C&C
(except that I'd get rid of the bs sitting in high spots).

The most open airy space would be the jboat.

The best compromise would be the express.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The Cabin of the Express 30...

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1359.jpg

The Cabin of the C&C 32....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/int23.jpg

The J30 Interior....

http://www.jboats.com/j30/images/j30maincabaft.jpg

What a joke the Express is as a cruiser! And that's the best pic of an

Express
30 interior I can find! Looks like a mid 80's Catalina 27 inside!

Bwahahahaha!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

Seems like the passagemaking winner would be the C&C
(except that I'd get rid of the bs sitting in high spots).

The most open airy space would be the jboat.

The best compromise would be the express.

The C&C 32 has a bigger better interior than either, more space overall and
still good performance. The C&C has a nicer helm station and cockpit, more
storage. For cruising it beats both the J and the Express hands down. It's also
a better looking boat compared to either.
Airy space. The C&C wins that one too.
Unless you count the airy space between Loco's ears!

RB
Bobsprit

Still waiting for a pic of a nice Express 30 interior.

and waiting...
and waiting....
and waiting.....

Could this be it???
http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/1/5/0/4/1150497_3.jpg
Holy Catalina style, Batman!

RB

JN

Why not compare apples to apples? That is 30's to 30's, not 30's to 32'.

The Cabin of the Express 30...

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1359.jpg

The J30 Interior....

http://www.jboats.com/j30/images/j30maincabaft.jpg

The Cabin of selected C&C 30's....

http://www.boats.com/listing/gallery...10704441&pic=5

http://www.boats.com/listing/gallery...10969341&pic=1

http://www.boats.com/listing/gallery...10271811&pic=5

http://www.boats.com/listing/gallery...searchid%3D1%2
6back%3Dsession%26showMD%3Dfalse%26entityid%3D9779 251&pic=2

SAIL LOCO

Boob**** we can all see thru your "comparison" The photo taker when shooting
the Express interior is standing in the middle of the salon using a normal 52mm
lense. The guy shooting the J30 interior was sitting on the floor of the V
berth shooting thru the door using a 28mm wide angle lense and professional
lighting. Whoever shot the C&C interior was an idiot because the thing looks
like some old ladies basement.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Capt. Mooron

Good Gawd Bob.... that's like shooting yourself in the foot. The C&C cabin
is the worst of the lot. It looks confused, disorganized, tasteless,
dysfunctional and they all suck supreme Du Du compared to the Cabin of a
Nordica 30.

I'd rate the J30, Express30 and then way behind the C&C .... in that order
on those shots for inviting, safe, secure quarters.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| The Cabin of the Express 30...
|
| http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1359.jpg
|
| The Cabin of the C&C 32....
|
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/int23.jpg
|
| The J30 Interior....
|
| http://www.jboats.com/j30/images/j30maincabaft.jpg
|
| What a joke the Express is as a cruiser! And that's the best pic of an
Express
| 30 interior I can find! Looks like a mid 80's Catalina 27 inside!
Bwahahahaha!

| Capt RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| The C&C 32 has a bigger better interior than either, more space overall
and
| still good performance. The C&C has a nicer helm station and cockpit, more
| storage. For cruising it beats both the J and the Express hands down. It's
also
| a better looking boat compared to either.
| Airy space. The C&C wins that one too.
| Unless you count the airy space between Loco's ears!

Don't look that way from the pictures.

CM

SAIL LOCO

A friend just bought a late model C&C 30MKII and it has a great interior. Much
nicer than the older dated C&C32.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport