BoatBanter.com

-   -   Let's Compare!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18115-lets-compare.html)

The_navigator© October 31st 03 01:52 AM

Let's Compare!!!

Sensual script? Wet drivel!

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Please don't try and relate my sensual script to your base past experiences
with women.....

CM

katysails October 31st 03 02:28 AM

Let's Compare!!!

(remeber how she=20
turned Neal on?)!

Why, for Pete's sake, would I want to remember something so tawdry and =
distasteful as that?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron October 31st 03 02:34 AM

Let's Compare!!!

You should be so good....

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| Sensual script? Wet drivel!
|
| Cheers MC
|

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Please don't try and relate my sensual script to your base past
experiences
| with women.....
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | So, basically cold and dead?
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Heh.... don't be givin' that young lady any ideas there Kitty!
| |
| | Anyway this thoroughbred is a soft mouthed and responds better to a
| | hackamore and bareback configuration.
| |
| | Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection and
the
| | ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| | Only when he is with me....I hope...
| |
| | LP
| |
| | TMI....BTW, want to borrow my boots and riding crop? (You can't have
the
| | spurs....)
| |
| |

The_navigator© October 31st 03 02:44 AM

Let's Compare!!!

Well, just for the benefit of the blind lovers just how distasteful was
it? Worse than a late Woody Allen movie perchance?

Cheers MC

(remeber how she

The_navigator© October 31st 03 02:46 AM

Let's Compare!!!

You brain really has turned to mush. Let's hope the cold weather you are
going to get stiffens your spine boy.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

You should be so good....

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| Sensual script? Wet drivel!
|
| Cheers MC
|

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Please don't try and relate my sensual script to your base past
experiences
| with women.....
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | So, basically cold and dead?
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Heh.... don't be givin' that young lady any ideas there Kitty!
| |
| | Anyway this thoroughbred is a soft mouthed and responds better to a
| | hackamore and bareback configuration.
| |
| | Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection and
the
| | ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| | Only when he is with me....I hope...
| |
| | LP
| |
| | TMI....BTW, want to borrow my boots and riding crop? (You can't have
the
| | spurs....)
| |
| |

Capt. Mooron October 31st 03 03:54 AM

Let's Compare!!!

Ah cut me some slack.... it's been a week of physical exercise the likes of
which you could never rise to the occasion to engage in.... old man! Brain
Off... Brawn On!

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| You brain really has turned to mush. Let's hope the cold weather you are
| going to get stiffens your spine boy.
|
| Cheers MC
|

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| You should be so good....
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | Sensual script? Wet drivel!
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Please don't try and relate my sensual script to your base past
| experiences
| | with women.....
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | | So, basically cold and dead?
| | |
| | | Cheers MC
| | |
| | | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| | |
| | | Heh.... don't be givin' that young lady any ideas there Kitty!
| | |
| | | Anyway this thoroughbred is a soft mouthed and responds better
to a
| | | hackamore and bareback configuration.
| | |
| | | Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection
and
| the
| | | ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)
| | |
| | | CM
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | "katysails" wrote in message
| | | Only when he is with me....I hope...
| | |
| | | LP
| | |
| | | TMI....BTW, want to borrow my boots and riding crop? (You can't
have
| the
| | | spurs....)
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |

The_navigator© October 31st 03 04:40 AM

Let's Compare!!!

I've done physical work that would tear your arms from their sockets
sissy boy. You'll get no slack while you slobber like a lap dog at that
hussy LP.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Ah cut me some slack.... it's been a week of physical exercise the likes of
which you could never rise to the occasion to engage in.... old man! Brain
Off... Brawn On!

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| You brain really has turned to mush. Let's hope the cold weather you are
| going to get stiffens your spine boy.
|
| Cheers MC
|

| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| You should be so good....
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | Sensual script? Wet drivel!
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Please don't try and relate my sensual script to your base past
| experiences
| | with women.....
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | | So, basically cold and dead?
| | |
| | | Cheers MC
| | |
| | | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| | |
| | | Heh.... don't be givin' that young lady any ideas there Kitty!
| | |
| | | Anyway this thoroughbred is a soft mouthed and responds better
to a
| | | hackamore and bareback configuration.
| | |
| | | Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection
and
| the
| | | ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)
| | |
| | | CM
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | "katysails" wrote in message
| | | Only when he is with me....I hope...
| | |
| | | LP
| | |
| | | TMI....BTW, want to borrow my boots and riding crop? (You can't
have
| the
| | | spurs....)
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |

katysails October 31st 03 10:15 PM

Let's Compare!!!

I've done physical work that would tear your arms from their sockets=20

Gadfry...how big ARE those petrie dishes????

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails October 31st 03 10:17 PM

Let's Compare!!!

just how distasteful was=20
it? Worse than a late Woody Allen movie perchance?

Oh gag...Woody Akken movies...that's pretty bad....but...you ever seen =
or smelled a gangrenous legion lanced?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails October 31st 03 10:18 PM

Let's Compare!!!

Don't tell me you've forgotten the video of their meeting!

Seahag
I'd like to...ranks right up there with Jax'es website...Anyone still =
have that clip? We could sell it as a Halloween fright movie.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32