Lady Pilot

Default Let's Compare!!!

"katysails" wrote:

Let's celebrate his courage and not condemn his lack of good taste.

CM

Oh gag...touchy-feeley just ain't you, mooron.....

Only when he is with me....I hope...

LP

katysails

Only when he is with me....I hope...

LP

TMI....BTW, want to borrow my boots and riding crop? (You can't have the =
spurs....)

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

Heh.... don't be givin' that young lady any ideas there Kitty!

Anyway this thoroughbred is a soft mouthed and responds better to a
hackamore and bareback configuration.

Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection and the
ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)

CM

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection=20

Having trained many a thoroughbred in my day, I can tell you that those =
attributes are more suitable for a hobby horse....too easy....but then, =
maybe LP is a "man whisperer" rather than the hobble and throw type....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
news | On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:40:56 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)
|
| CM
|
| There ya go braggin again!

What's that coughing and sputtering in your garage.... the Ferrari?

CM

katysails

I told you, go get a room and keep your bedroom drivel to yourselves!

Cheers MC

A little bit of jealousy creeping through there, MC? She'd probably =
play nice with you too if you asked her to.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

Please don't try and relate my sensual script to your base past experiences
with women.....

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| So, basically cold and dead?
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| Heh.... don't be givin' that young lady any ideas there Kitty!
|
| Anyway this thoroughbred is a soft mouthed and responds better to a
| hackamore and bareback configuration.
|
| Lure me in with an apple, convince me with some tender affection and the
| ride can be as smooth as silk drawn over sculpted marble. ;-)
|
| CM
|

| "katysails" wrote in message
| Only when he is with me....I hope...
|
| LP
|
| TMI....BTW, want to borrow my boots and riding crop? (You can't have the
| spurs....)

The_navigator©

Nah, just can't stand such obvious double entres. I have no interest in
one so obvious. Even subtle Babs couldn't seduce me (remeber how she
turned Neal on?)!

Cheers MC