Bobsprit

Default Captain Neal, You're an authority!!!

Sad really.

Please yourself.

I do and so do others!

RB
Bobsprit

've tried to explain to you that life needn't be a series
of small stepping stones -

Unless you're as lucky as I am!

RB
Bobsprit

450K?? So why do you sail such a cheap old boat? You must have an
expensive drug habit.

450K is nothing, Donal. What are you talking about?

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
've tried to explain to you that life needn't be a series
of small stepping stones -

Unless you're as lucky as I am!

I would really hate to be so "lucky".

I expect more from life!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
450K?? So why do you sail such a cheap old boat? You must have an
expensive drug habit.

450K is nothing, Donal. What are you talking about?

You know what I am talking about, Bob.

We are talking about your failures in life.

Let's face it ..... a 41 y/o movie producer should have progressed beyond a
"derelict bargain".

You should own a 50+ foot Swan at this stage of your career.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

I would really hate to be so "lucky".

I expect more from life!

Sorry it hasn't worked out!

Bwahahahahaha! he sets em up and I knock em down!

RB
Bobsprit

You know what I am talking about, Bob.

We are talking about your failures in life.

What failures are those, Donal? Educate us all!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Scott Vernon

The poor Bay, still getting over Isabel, and now this!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote ...
What's this "move to the Chesapeake" crap?
How could a big time film maker operate away from the meca of Times

Square?
There's no 42nd street down here to lure teenage run-a-ways into your

car
for bribe sex.
You'd have to get rid of the dorkmobile. That thing wouldn't hold up

on
Rt95 and beltway speeds.
You'll probably bring Zebra mussels on the bottom of that dock boat.
Stay in N.Y. You fit in up there since everybody else is a wierdo

also.
You'll stick out like a sore thumb down here.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Neal .... Sailing's 10 percenter Shen44 ASA 1 September 29th 03 03:33 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM
Game: Where In The World Is Captain Neal? Lady Pilot ASA 1 September 4th 03 01:03 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers Cruising 14 August 27th 03 10:03 PM