Joe

Default James Doohan still Sailing?

I enjoy watching him Yell "I'm given you all she's got Capn." A rock
solid actor that made that ship come alive.

Like to see him in his latest movie.

Anyone know what James has been up to lately?

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Bobsprit

Like to see him in his latest movie.

Anyone know what James has been up to lately?

Doohan is retired. He bought his wife a helecopter so she could learn to be a
pilot. He'll do rare appearances.

RB
Capt. Mooron

I met his son in Yellowknife. He was entered in the Ice Carving Contest at
Caribou Carnival.
Yep... he felt obligated to carve a replica of the Enterprise. I helped him
finish it and we discussed what it was like living in his father's shadow.
:-)

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Like to see him in his latest movie.
|
| Anyone know what James has been up to lately?
|
| Doohan is retired. He bought his wife a helecopter so she could learn to
be a
| pilot. He'll do rare appearances.
|
| RB

katysails

Trivia question: What do James Doohan and Jerry Garcia
have in common?

formaldehyde

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jeff Morris

Far more trivial:
What does Jerry Garcia and my daughter Amelia have in common?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Far more trivial:
What does Jerry Garcia and my daughter Amelia have in common?

For your daughter's sake, hopefully not much....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

thunder

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:40:46 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Trivia question: What do James Doohan and Jerry Garcia have in common?

http://www.who2.com/missingdigits.html
Jonathan Ganz

Good google...

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:40:46 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Trivia question: What do James Doohan and Jerry Garcia have in common?

http://www.who2.com/missingdigits.html

History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Anyone Sailing, besides me??? Gilligan ASA 37 July 19th 03 05:15 AM