thunder

Default James Doohan still Sailing?

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:40:46 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Trivia question: What do James Doohan and Jerry Garcia have in common?

http://www.who2.com/missingdigits.html
Charles P. Steinmetz

His carrer was ruined by starring in a very low grade horror flick directed
by some idiot.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I enjoy watching him Yell "I'm given you all she's got Capn." A rock
solid actor that made that ship come alive.

Like to see him in his latest movie.

Anyone know what James has been up to lately?

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Jonathan Ganz

Good google...

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:40:46 -0700, Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Trivia question: What do James Doohan and Jerry Garcia have in common?

http://www.who2.com/missingdigits.html

Jeff Morris

Amelia was born several hours after Gerry died.

"katysails" wrote in message

Far more trivial:
What does Jerry Garcia and my daughter Amelia have in common?

For your daughter's sake, hopefully not much....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Amelia was born several hours after Gerry died.

She's safe then....

--=20
katysails (not a Grateful Dead fan)
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

I have some great close-ups of Garcia in concert. I was
using a medium format Bronica with a long lens from
fairly close

That's nice, Jon. I have some great close ups taken of my dog with a =
cardboard camera from Wal-Mart

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

I'm sure you do, but I'm not sure you could sell them for
much....

A fool and his money are soon parted...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Martin Baxter

"Charles P. Steinmetz" wrote:

His carrer was ruined by starring in a very low grade horror flick directed
by some idiot.

The experience was so traumatic he was unable to look at a camera again.

Cheers
Marty

History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Anyone Sailing, besides me??? Gilligan ASA 37 July 19th 03 05:15 AM