Bobsprit

Default Answer to The Carrolls

This is a way he gets his self esteem. He can't leave, his psyche won't
allow it, same with Neil. They need to feel superior to people they have
never even seen, and it is up to the rest of us to humor them. at least in
their little minds. IMHO

If this were even remotely true, at least some of you would have the brains to
ignore us. Neal and I conduct the same drills again and again and yet you all
come running each and every time. Look at Donal, Binary Bill, Scotty and so on.
You could probably dare them to eat sh*t and they'd do it.
It's not ego, certainly not at this point. It's pure entertainment to watch you
all run about. When I met Mark in person, I asked if her thought people here
get genuinly upset and angry. He said "they can't help themselves. Of course
not everyone is in the sandtrap. Ozzy clearly "gets it" and keeps clear as does
Mooron.
How many times can the rest of you fall for the same crap again and again?
Writing this makes no difference. You PREFER the abuse. You also like to dish
out abuse of me and Neal. We're above it and take you all for yet another ride
on the idiot coaster. Some time ago, I attempted to engage the group in sailing
talk, purely and without abuse. No one would have it and quite a few of you
complained bitterly! You want to be abused. You want to attempt to abuse others
in the belief that it's "deserved." It's a way of letting off steam and perhaps
you'll abuse those around you less or slip away from some dreary real-life
issues for a while.
It's your own fault, your own doing. Don't pretend otherwise. And that's the
bottom line.

Oh, and you're truly an idiot.

Capt RB
Capt. Mooron

Did you just state you are nothing without your audience or that your
audience is nothing without you? .... I'm so confused! :-)

At any rate I'm certainly delighted that both you and Capt. Neal post here.
I also really appreciate the sock puppets. You are absolutly correct in your
assumptions.... I know I certainly feel much better after venting a spleen
with a full body check to some unsuspecting rube or regular. I also feel
good when I can help someone out on sailing related issue. Let's face it
there is a lot of talented people and a vast knowledge base to tap here.

I used to assume that people tuned into this station to try to learn
something about sailing and ended up watching the fights.... I know now
it's mostly the other way around.

ASA.... and Oh what night it is, on with the show this is it!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| This is a way he gets his self esteem. He can't leave, his psyche won't
| allow it, same with Neil. They need to feel superior to people they have
| never even seen, and it is up to the rest of us to humor them. at least in
| their little minds. IMHO
|
| If this were even remotely true, at least some of you would have the
brains to
| ignore us. Neal and I conduct the same drills again and again and yet you
all
| come running each and every time. Look at Donal, Binary Bill, Scotty and
so on.
| You could probably dare them to eat sh*t and they'd do it.
| It's not ego, certainly not at this point. It's pure entertainment to
watch you
| all run about. When I met Mark in person, I asked if her thought people
here
| get genuinly upset and angry. He said "they can't help themselves. Of
course
| not everyone is in the sandtrap. Ozzy clearly "gets it" and keeps clear as
does
| Mooron.
| How many times can the rest of you fall for the same crap again and again?
| Writing this makes no difference. You PREFER the abuse. You also like to
dish
| out abuse of me and Neal. We're above it and take you all for yet another
ride
| on the idiot coaster. Some time ago, I attempted to engage the group in
sailing
| talk, purely and without abuse. No one would have it and quite a few of
you
| complained bitterly! You want to be abused. You want to attempt to abuse
others
| in the belief that it's "deserved." It's a way of letting off steam and
perhaps
| you'll abuse those around you less or slip away from some dreary real-life
| issues for a while.
| It's your own fault, your own doing. Don't pretend otherwise. And that's
the
| bottom line.
|
| Oh, and you're truly an idiot.
|
| Capt RB

Bobsprit

.... I'm so confused! :-)

No, you're not.

RB
The Carrolls

My answer to this post are the posts you made concerning the purchase of
Alien. Not the action of a "I don't care go F"$ your self" kind of
personality. When some tried to be supportive and interested you played them
as fools for believing you. You then had the audicaty to ask for
information, I myself chided you. The nature of this conversation is it is
open to all, this is not a closed message board, certianly some idiots will
fall in from time to time. I would argue at being one, but as i have said
before, Never argue with a fool, the casual observer can't tell which is
which. If it is truely just entertainment, so be it.
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

Never argue with a fool, the casual observer can't tell which is
which. If it is truely just entertainment, so be it.

Good lord.
The defense rests. In fact, it's in a deep sleep.

RB