Bertie the Bunyip

Default I have the answer.

I think I may have mentioned that I have myself killfiled.
You don't actually think I'm stupid enough to read the drivel I write, do
you?

Well, since you fjuckwits read it, you must be stuoid enough to believe
that, so neve mind.

Anyhow, the point is; since I have myself killfiled, anyone could use my
name and i would never see the post. That way someone could carry on entire
threads by Bertie the Bunyip and I would never se them and therefore would
not be able to join in on the fun.
It just has to be the quickest solution to your dilemna.

Well, what you think? (If I don't see any answer I'll assume it worked)

Bertie
Bertei teh Buynip

alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
16:48:46 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I think I may have mentioned that I have myself killfiled.
You don't actually think I'm stupid enough to read the drivel I write, do
you?

Well, since you fjuckwits read it, you must be stuoid enough to believe
that, so neve mind.

Anyhow, the point is; since I have myself killfiled, anyone could use my
name and i would never see the post. That way someone could carry on entire
threads by Bertie the Bunyip and I would never se them and therefore would
not be able to join in on the fun.
It just has to be the quickest solution to your dilemna.

Well, what you think? (If I don't see any answer I'll assume it worked)

Bertie

Bwahahahahahahaaaahahahahah!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Daedalus

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:53:35 +0100, Bertei teh Buynip
, eater of small children, spat out a gristle gob
and said:

alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
16:48:46 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I think I may have mentioned that I have myself killfiled.
You don't actually think I'm stupid enough to read the drivel I write, do
you?

Well, since you fjuckwits read it, you must be stuoid enough to believe
that, so neve mind.

Anyhow, the point is; since I have myself killfiled, anyone could use my
name and i would never see the post. That way someone could carry on entire
threads by Bertie the Bunyip and I would never se them and therefore would
not be able to join in on the fun.
It just has to be the quickest solution to your dilemna.

Well, what you think? (If I don't see any answer I'll assume it worked)

Bertie

Bwahahahahahahaaaahahahahah!

Dats some good ole fashin bunyippin'

Jade

Peter J Ross

and said:

[...]

I remember the old days, when the whole village was fuelled by a
single wood-burning bunyip. Happy times!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Majority shareholder in Tom Bishop[tm] Kookery Inc.
Tom Bishop[tm] is available for hire to accredited kookologists and
trolls at reasonable rates.
Get Tom Bishop[tm] to make *your* party go with a thud!
Bertie the Bunyip

Daedalus wrote in
:

and said:

[...]

Not bad for a first try.

bertie

Can anyone answer a question about Mercruiser Alpha one outdrive water seals D.B. General 11 May 6th 04 12:19 AM
Radar Arc's and blips, the answer Steve Cruising 20 December 25th 03 12:07 AM
OT The answer to Iraq Jim General 1 November 6th 03 03:24 PM
Rarely, do I not get a useful newsgroup answer, HOWEVER... Harry Krause General 10 August 13th 03 03:32 PM