DSK

Default Bottom Paint

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Try Diaper Cream..... rub it on thick.

jlrogers wrote:

No wonder your pants stick to your butt.

His butt? No, he was talking about his head....

DSK

Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
|
| Try Diaper Cream..... rub it on thick.
|
| jlrogers wrote:
|
| No wonder your pants stick to your butt.
|
| His butt? No, he was talking about his head....

Look here Doug Vader.... when I want your opinion I'll tell you what it is!

Obi Won Mooron
"May the Farce be with you"

Capt. Mooron

Nothin sticks to my tight, well muscled butt. My pants just look painted on
because I'm so damn fit, buff, and well proportioned I can wear tight pants
and look good...... not look like you imitating an overstuffed cellulite
sausage.

Now waddle off back to your Lazy Boy and take a big load off those ankles of
yours.

CM

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
| No wonder your pants stick to your butt.
|
| --
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Try Diaper Cream..... rub it on thick.

Bobsprit

Now waddle off back to your Lazy Boy and take a big load off those ankles of
yours.

Leave his lover out of this. What did he do to you?

RB

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Nothin sticks to my tight, well muscled butt. My pants just look

painted on
because I'm so damn fit, buff, and well proportioned I can wear

tight pants
and look good...... not look like you imitating an overstuffed

cellulite
sausage.

I find asa sooo informative! Heheheee.

LP

Jonathan Ganz

Careful, Horass is getting all hot and showing his tits again.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Nothin sticks to my tight, well muscled butt. My pants just look painted

on
because I'm so damn fit, buff, and well proportioned I can wear tight

pants
and look good...... not look like you imitating an overstuffed cellulite
sausage.

Now waddle off back to your Lazy Boy and take a big load off those ankles

of
yours.

CM

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
| No wonder your pants stick to your butt.
|
| --
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Try Diaper Cream..... rub it on thick.

katysails

I'm so damn fit, buff, and well proportioned I can wear tight pants
and look good

Some might think you should back this up with proof....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message

Some might think you should back this up with proof....

Do you miss Jax that much already? ;-)

CM

Interlux Bottom Paint Question Mike Cruising 6 June 17th 04 12:24 AM
Replacing bottom paint Mike Cruising 4 February 12th 04 02:28 AM
white film on green bottom paint, running dditto General 1 August 18th 03 12:28 AM
Removing bottom paint... Rural Knight General 1 August 6th 03 02:03 AM