Lady Pilot

Default Best Liveaboard

"Joe" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Joe" wrote:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on.

Only six? How long is your boat and what is it called?

LP

You could sleep a hundred, but only in 6 bunks.

42 foot,

Hmm. It looks bigger in that picture, must be the lens.

called RedCloud

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Yes, I know what you call her, I've read it many times in your posts.

I meant to say what is the manufacture, model, make...

LP

Lady Pilot

You have a nice boat, Nav...

LP (seen the pics on the website)

"The_navigator©" wrote:
Ella can sleep 9!

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

| Donal - Who can still go at it twice a night!

Must be hell on the power bill to keep the lights on in the loo all night.
;-)

CM

Lady Pilot

The Captains Nemesis wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:33:53 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message

| Donal - Who can still go at it twice a night!

Must be hell on the power bill to keep the lights on in the loo

all night.
;-)
CM

There's only a singlr bulb in his outhouse.
Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Wouldn't it be a candle in a circa 1740 home?

LP

The_navigator©

Bwhahahhahahahhahhahah. The sleep of the satisfied, not bored!

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Any boat as slow as Ella probably puts more than that
many people to sleep!

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...

Ella can sleep 9!

Cheers MC

Joe wrote:

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...

What's a few best liveaboard sailing vessels, under 55 feet and under 300K on
the used market?

Capt RB

I would build a steel hull like this one:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on. Strong enough that even you
will feel safe out in the deep water. Long cruising range, room for a
party in the cockpit and you all stay dry. Small enough to single
hand, yet large enough to be comfortable.

You can also buy some nice kits from Bruce Roberts.

Here in the marina is a sweet 62 foot aluminum ketch, But it's 335K.

Joe
MSV RedCloud

The_navigator©

Nice? Marvellous! Beautiful! Excellent! MC goes off mumbling...

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

You have a nice boat, Nav...

LP (seen the pics on the website)

"The_navigator©" wrote:

Ella can sleep 9!

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

LOL That's one more than in his head!

Cheers MC

wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message

| Donal - Who can still go at it twice a night!

Must be hell on the power bill to keep the lights on in the loo all night.
;-)

CM

There's only a singlr bulb in his outhouse.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Who spends an hour tuning before every race not just when new sails go on

Capt. Mooron

Yeah but Cappy has his own garden growing along the waterline. You know how
relaxing it is to tend to your garden.

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| Bwhahahhahahahhahhahah. The sleep of the satisfied, not bored!
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Simple Simon wrote:
|
| Any boat as slow as Ella probably puts more than that
| many people to sleep!
|

| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
|
| Ella can sleep 9!
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Joe wrote:
|

| (Bobsprit) wrote in message
|

| What's a few best liveaboard sailing vessels, under 55 feet and under
300K on
| the used market?
|

| Capt RB
|

| I would build a steel hull like this one:
|
| http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg
|
| Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on. Strong enough that even you
| will feel safe out in the deep water. Long cruising range, room for a
| party in the cockpit and you all stay dry. Small enough to single
| hand, yet large enough to be comfortable.
|
| You can also buy some nice kits from Bruce Roberts.
|
| Here in the marina is a sweet 62 foot aluminum ketch, But it's 335K.
|
| Joe
| MSV RedCloud

katysails

Nice? Marvellous! Beautiful! Excellent! MC goes off mumbling...

Cheers MC

You'll have to excuse LP...she is not a sailor...yet....so doesn't know =
what she's looking at....yet....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Joe

The_navigator© wrote in message ...
Don't take her into the ocean. Those huge 'windows' won't make it.

Cheers MC

To late, RedCloud made it across the Atlantic 3 times, And thats when
the windows were glass. Now they are 1/4 inch lexan.

Dont take that dangerious Cat of yours to far from a crane. YOU WILL
NEED IT WHEN YOU FLIP OVER.

Joe