Lady Pilot

Default Best Liveaboard

"Joe" wrote:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on.

Only six? How long is your boat and what is it called?

LP

Joe

"Joe" wrote:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on.

Only six? How long is your boat and what is it called?

LP

You could sleep a hundred, but only in 6 bunks.

42 foot, called RedCloud

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Joe

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Red Cloud - a particularly apt name for a steel boat.

Always surrounded by a cloud of red rust.

S.Simon

Perhaps that is true on any steel hull that you would maintain.

However Redcloud has an average of approx. 20 mils of paint. 13 mils
on the cabins 27 mils on the decks and 23 mils on the hulls. Applied
by a master steel preservation expert.....me.

I measured it just yesterday with my handy dandy Mikrotest Magnetic
Gage made in Germany by Elektrophysik-Koln.

Have you gauged the size of those blisters on your flimsy hull lately?

Joe
MSV RedCloud

"Joe" wrote in message om...
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
What's a few best liveaboard sailing vessels, under 55 feet and under 300K on
the used market?

Capt RB

I would build a steel hull like this one:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on. Strong enough that even you
will feel safe out in the deep water. Long cruising range, room for a
party in the cockpit and you all stay dry. Small enough to single
hand, yet large enough to be comfortable.

You can also buy some nice kits from Bruce Roberts.

Here in the marina is a sweet 62 foot aluminum ketch, But it's 335K.

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Simple Simon

Any boat as slow as Ella probably puts more than that
many people to sleep!

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...
Ella can sleep 9!

Cheers MC

Joe wrote:

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...

What's a few best liveaboard sailing vessels, under 55 feet and under 300K on
the used market?

Capt RB

I would build a steel hull like this one:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on. Strong enough that even you
will feel safe out in the deep water. Long cruising range, room for a
party in the cockpit and you all stay dry. Small enough to single
hand, yet large enough to be comfortable.

You can also buy some nice kits from Bruce Roberts.

Here in the marina is a sweet 62 foot aluminum ketch, But it's 335K.

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Donal

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote:

OK, I admit it... I'm not really 5' tall at all.

If you are from Ireland, why did you move to England?

What a "Bertiesque" question!

Donal - A handsome hunk.

Really? Prove it!! eg

I don't need to. I have the company that I require.

Regards

Donal - Who can still go at it twice a night!

Lady Pilot

I asked Joe a simple question. Maybe you should take off those rose
colored glasses when you read my posts...or would that be mauve
colored glasses?

What winner? guffaw

LP