Donal

Default Best Liveaboard

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

http://www.homestead.com/captneal/sheshines.html

The very best of the best . . .

Yes, perfect for the likes of neal, pictured here...

http://www.warwickdavis.co.uk/images/Lep_beer.jpg

Or is that Donal?

Damn!!! Exposed!

OK, I admit it... I'm not really 5' tall at all.

Regards

Donal - A handsome hunk.

SAIL LOCO

What's a "pinhead staysail"
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
DSK

The Captains Nemesis wrote:

You're kidding Doug?
What are you gonna do for light below?

Yeah, I noticed that. But underway, you'll be going so fast that interior light will
be red-shifted anyway

DSK

katysails

http://taxidancer.us/

Good grief...it's mustard yellow....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

I use nothing but the best - Sears Weather Beater.

S.Simon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
You need to go easy on the exterior semi-gloss you got at
ACE hardware...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news
http://www.homestead.com/captneal/sheshines.html

The very best of the best . . .

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

What's a few best liveaboard sailing vessels, under 55 feet and under

300K on
the used market?

Capt RB

Simple Simon

Yes, nice looking isn't she? People always are copying my
color scheme.

S.Simon

"katysails" wrote in message ...

http://taxidancer.us/

Good grief...it's mustard yellow....

Joe

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
What's a few best liveaboard sailing vessels, under 55 feet and under 300K on
the used market?

Capt RB

I would build a steel hull like this one:

http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Sleeps six, but perfect for 2 to live on. Strong enough that even you
will feel safe out in the deep water. Long cruising range, room for a
party in the cockpit and you all stay dry. Small enough to single
hand, yet large enough to be comfortable.

You can also buy some nice kits from Bruce Roberts.

Here in the marina is a sweet 62 foot aluminum ketch, But it's 335K.

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:

Or is that Donal?

Damn!!! Exposed!

OK, I admit it... I'm not really 5' tall at all.

If you are from Ireland, why did you move to England?

Donal - A handsome hunk.

Really? Prove it!! eg

LP