Martin Baxter

Default Holy Home Theatre!!!

Bobsprit wrote:

Jaws is a classic and probably one of the top action films of
all time. Find the time? Yeah, I make time to go to museums and classical
recitals as well.

Emporer's new clothes?

Cheers
Marty
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Why would someone who can go sailing every day, want to find the time to
watch "Jaws"?

Wow! Sorry Donal. Jaws is a classic

I suppose that if you live in New York, then you won't be ashamed of
opinions like that.

You should move!

and probably one of the top action films of
all time. Find the time? Yeah, I make time to go to museums and classical
recitals as well.
Things you wouldn't know about because you lack dimension and spirit.

If you hadn't said that Jaws was a classic, then I might have been offended
by your opinion.

Let's face it Bob. You live in New York. I get more exposure to culture
when I drive to work, than you could ever get from visiting museums. I've
seen old buildings in the US. They all look new to me. Know what I mean?

I live in a modern house. It was built in 1840. The piano room was where
a carriage was kept. The dining room was where the horse was stabled.
Upstairs was a hay loft.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

The dining room was where the horse was stabled.

Still does!

RB
Simple Simon

Go away!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
The dining room was where the horse was stabled.

Still does!

RB

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
When are you going to renovate?

Shhhhhh!!!

You're beginning to sound like my wife!

If you want to do up my dining room, then go out and earn the money!

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:

Let's face it Bob. You live in New York. I get more exposure to

culture
when I drive to work, than you could ever get from visiting museums.

I've
seen old buildings in the US. They all look new to me. Know what

I mean?

Sounds exactly like someone else I know...

I live in a modern house. It was built in 1840. The piano room

was where
a carriage was kept. The dining room was where the horse was

stabled.
Upstairs was a hay loft.

Must be Ireland...

LP

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
I'll take the horse and carrige off your for free!

How would I travel to work?

Regards

Donal