Bobsprit

Default Night Sail

I'm off for a short sail till about 11:00 pm or so. We'll be taking sandwiches
and some of Suzanne's amazing clam chowder.

The rest of you will be....

Posting in this NG
Talking politics
Watching TV
Reading Cruising World
Downloading porn
Uploading porn

Later, kidds!

Capt RB
Diesel_Don

Everybody else has a life. There's enjoyment, then there's obcession.

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Rust bucket red ya know ;-P

A cheap Ferarri???? I doubt it. I'm sure that Oz can afford a proper
Ferarri.

Regards

Donal

Donal

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 01:07:20 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:
Ferrari????

Do tell!

Looks a lot like this ;-)
http://www.snowyweb.com/forsale/moto...html/main.html

Couldn't you afford a decent one? I'd probably hurt my back trying to get
into that little thing?

Regards

Donal

katysails

I'd probably hurt my back trying to get
into that little thing?

I thught you were only 5' tall?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Lady Pilot

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 01:07:20 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:
Ferrari????

Do tell!

Regards

Donal

Looks a lot like this ;-)
http://www.snowyweb.com/forsale/moto...html/main.html

I would say you are a bit on the spoiled side...

LP

Lady Pilot

The Captains Nemesis wrote:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 01:54:38 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

Couldn't you afford a decent one? I'd probably hurt my back

trying to get
into that little thing?

I got what I wanted and I still have room in the new garage for one

of
these

http://www.newenglandclassics.com/in.../morgan_8.html
when I can find a decent one in RHD.

Oh and you need to get fit.
Many back problems are actually caused by overdevelopment of frontal
muscles and little of the back muscles. Try lying face down on the
floor and lifting head and legs to the waist build up slowly.

You're really Jay Leno, right? Bqwaawhahahahahwahahaa

LP