Capt. Mooron

Default Missing....

Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send Bush back
home.

Bobsprit

Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send Bush back
home.

He sure can't find his way on his own!

RB
Horvath

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:26:32 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send Bush back
home.

I don't see your Harvard degree, or your Yale degree. Did you even
finish High School? How about finishing school? or obedience school?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send Bush

back
home.

Why would a sailor from Canada give a **** about President Bush?

Does he bitch at you guys from Nova Scotia dumping raw sewage in the
Atlantic Ocean?

LP (just wondering)

Lady Pilot

Terd? Is that your first name?

wrote this crap:

Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send

Bush back
home.

I don't see your Harvard degree, or your Yale degree. Did you even
finish High School? How about finishing school? or obedience

school?

Where did you graduate from? Beverly Hills 90210?

LP (rofl)

Jonathan Ganz

First, last, and middle. He'll answer to anything.

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Terd? Is that your first name?

wrote this crap:

Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send

Bush back
home.

I don't see your Harvard degree, or your Yale degree. Did you even
finish High School? How about finishing school? or obedience

school?

Where did you graduate from? Beverly Hills 90210?

LP (rofl)

Vito

Bobsprit wrote:

Some town in Texas is missing a Village Idiot..... please send Bush back
home.

He sure can't find his way on his own!

That's OK, Madonna will send a limo to take him home right after we
elect her Queen (c:
Bobsprit

That's OK, Madonna will send a limo to take him home right after we
elect her Queen (c:

I'm voting for Cher, far more experienced that Arnold or Bush.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| Why would a sailor from Canada give a **** about President Bush?

They don't really..... they know he's an ignorant Howdy Doody Dipwad, War
Mongering, Ignorant, POS that has done more to sour relations between Canada
and the USA [never mind the world] than anyone else in history. That's what
we give a **** about! Not to mention he barely bested Al Gore in an
election.... how lame is that....???? Whatever global support or respect
your nation had in the past is either vanishing or all but long gone
entirely due to Bush.

| Does he bitch at you guys from Nova Scotia dumping raw sewage in the
| Atlantic Ocean?

No more so than we would bitch about land mine usage, your own current
stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, sonar trials effecting
cetaceans, threats to Canada from Celluci for not joining the Iraq debacle,
failure to honour any judgment against them from the world court, failing
to even mention Canada in his global thank yous to everyone else after 911,
current tariffs, embargos of Canadian products claiming government subsidy
while doing the exact same thing across the border.... don't you Yanks
even venture about the raw sewage output of a city of 500,000 while we choke
on your acid rain and while your country is 100 times more polluted than
Canada.

I can still eat the shell fish taken from my bay.... I'm only 40 miles from
Halifax and the water is ocean blue and clean.

| LP (just wondering)

Just Clarifying.... ;-) Bush is not merely disliked and ridiculed....
he's hated! We constantly make fun of him whenever he addresses his nation
or the world. He's a global laughing stock. Keep him in office and see how
long it takes before the borders close completely. He's not doing your
country any favours right now... he is lining his pockets at your expense.
It's a shame you can't see that.

CM