Thom Stewart

Default Doug is back OK

He just got back. Isabel did visit with him but he was in a safe place.
He had to wait four days for power to be restored to the bridges to get
out

That about does it for our member in harms way.

They all showed good saemanship!!!

He promises Pic of the trip

OT

DSK

Thom Stewart wrote:

He just got back. Isabel did visit with him but he was in a safe place.
He had to wait four days for power to be restored to the bridges to get
out

Yes and it was an interesting time. The boat suffered no damage, we watched
some videos of old movies (comedies), and we got on with the cruise.

That about does it for our member in harms way.

They all showed good saemanship!!!

Not only that, we managed to not hit anything or get run down by a barge.

He promises Pic of the trip

http://community.webshots.com/album/93684773IwAbxX

There are a lot more pics, mostly of beautiful sunsets. Some of interesting
boats. My wife did manage to get one of the constellatiopn Orion, taken
from a remote spot where all the stars blaze gloriously. We were not ready
to come home at all. Maybe next time we'll put the house up for sale
instead of coming back!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:

Elizabeth City, is that where those guys give you roses? Do they still do
that?

Yep and yep. We passed on the roses, instead we got a ride to the grocery &
hardware stores. That's where I got the cinderblock for our anchor rode. Very
friendly and helpful people....

DSK

I'm back and havin fun Mike Power Boat Racing 1 November 25th 03 03:46 PM
I'm Back katysails ASA 26 August 18th 03 09:53 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 Cruising 1 August 4th 03 01:32 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM