John Cairns

Default While we're on the subject.

Watch the first video all the way to the end.
http://www.adn.com/adn/video/waveh.ram

Neal, when you send use your personal videos of you sailing in this kind of
weather, feel free to start bragging.
http://www.adn.com/adn/video/capsizedh.ram

Culled from the Catalina-list.

John Cairns

Simple Simon

Can't view it! I refuse to ReaL Media installed on my computer -
talk about buggy program that crashes more often than not
and floods me with adds. Only stupid people use it.

S.Simon

"John Cairns" wrote in message ...
Watch the first video all the way to the end.
http://www.adn.com/adn/video/waveh.ram

Neal, when you send use your personal videos of you sailing in this kind of
weather, feel free to start bragging.
http://www.adn.com/adn/video/capsizedh.ram

Culled from the Catalina-list.

John Cairns

Lady Pilot

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Watch the first video all the way to the end.
http://www.adn.com/adn/video/waveh.ram

Neal, when you send use your personal videos of you sailing in this

kind of
weather, feel free to start bragging.
http://www.adn.com/adn/video/capsizedh.ram

Culled from the Catalina-list.

I changed my mind! I don't think I want to learn how to sail anymore!

Thanks, Mr. Cairns.

LP