Simple Simon

Default Good News for the Group!

Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news". Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
his motorboat posts ever again.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
his motorboat posts ever again.

Imagine the kind of creep who'd say such a thing? Even Bill wouldn't.
Capt. Neal will never be a sailor.
Not ever.

RB

Capt. Mooron

Be careful of what you wish on others.....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
| and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
| is good news". Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
| his motorboat posts ever again.
|
| S.Simon

Rick

Simple Simon wrote:
Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
his motorboat posts ever again.

Petty and spiteful garbage from someone whose only claim to the title
"captain" is a motorboat operator's certificate ...

Poor pathetic wannabe.

Rick

Scott Vernon

Yes, easily.

wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:18:39 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

That's pretty low Simp, even for you. I would expect something like that
from bob****. You're sinking close to his level.

Scotty

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news". Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
his motorboat posts ever again.

S.Simon

You really think you can differentiate?

BB

otnmbrd

A true sailor, of any kind, will never wish "bad" on any other sailor,
at sea or otherwise, for, who knows what will befall the same sailor,
under different or similar circumstances.
Neal just continues to prove he is neither a man or a sailor, much less
a professional sailor...... go hide in some backwater, Neal ....you've
become disgusting.

otn

Rick wrote:
Simple Simon wrote:
Let's hope we never hear from DSK with

his motorboat posts ever again.

Petty and spiteful garbage from someone whose only claim to the title
"captain" is a motorboat operator's certificate ...

Poor pathetic wannabe.

Rick

Scott Vernon

So it would be OK to wish ''bad'' on bob**** then, right?

"otnmbrd" wrote ...
A true sailor, of any kind, will never wish "bad" on any other sailor,

James

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news". Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
his motorboat posts ever again.

S.Simon

Each man has his price... yours is pretty low

Any tiny element of credibility you have have hung on to.. has now gone.
May you live a long long life..... with a painfull and crippling illness