Bobsprit

Default Good News for the Group!

Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news".

Just wanted to remind everyone what Neal ACTUALLY wrote. A sailor who wishes
harm as in this case is not a sailor, but just a giant turd.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Watch it. Doug is my hero.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Doug King is one of the biggest jerks the group has ever
had the misfortune of abiding. I used to think Ganz was
bad but at least Ganz has mellowed out some and developed
a sense of humor. DSK, on the other hand is as big a jerk
as he ever was if not more so. He thinks he's better than
everyone else.

He takes himself way too seriously, has no sense of humor,
is a motor boater at heart, is a liberal commie pinko. If anyone
deserves the worse it's DSK. I really hope his trawler sunk
and he's out in the swamps somewhere being bitten thousands
of times by huge mosquitoes. It would serve him right.

S.Simon - good to his friends, bad to his enemies.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

That's pretty low Simp, even for you. I would expect something like

that
from bob****. You're sinking close to his level.

Scotty

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news". Let's hope we never hear from DSK with
his motorboat posts ever again.

S.Simon

katysails

I don't have a drummer for walking. Do you? I feel like I am missing =
out on
something.

Walk, march...hoever you get down the road,,,if it usn't nNeal's way =
(accordung to himself, it's the wrong way. You're not missing out at =
all...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

And I still say the bad wishes are in the minds of the reader.
All you liberals spend so much time being on the negative
side of every issue that you no longer are able to view things
in a positive light. YOU are the giant turds!

Shame on you! "No news is good news" is a common saying
which means if you don't hear from somebody assume every-
thing is OK. New, when heard is often bad news. That's life.
That's how the English language works. Perhaps if some of
you would get an education instead of spending all your time
watching MTV I would not have to spend so much of my
time explaining the obvious to a gaggle of putzes.

S.Simon - knows English

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Doug King took his trawler right into the hurricane area
and has not been heard from since. As they say, "no news
is good news".

Just wanted to remind everyone what Neal ACTUALLY wrote. A sailor who wishes
harm as in this case is not a sailor, but just a giant turd.

RB

Simple Simon

How can anyone take otn seriously? The man claims
to be some big-time ship captain while his command
of English is on par with most third-world cabin boys.

If he gave an order how could anyone even understand
what he's saying? His ignorance of a simple statement
of "no news is good news" which anyone with an IQ
above the imbecile level knows means if you don't
hear from someone then assume all is well is causing him
some real problems. The sad thing is he apparently is
not the only one around here showing their ignorance
and misunderstanding of a well-known and often
used statement. At least YOU got it.

S.Simon - speaks his mind clearly and concisely

S.Simon

Subject: Good News for the Group!
From: otnmbrd

LOL You never could spell.....

BG Ok, putzette, I read it again, plus the below ... your response is
your typical "weasel out", lame attempt.
Your meaning was obvious, and if you really did have a degree of some
sort, in English, you should have been able to right

(try, "write")

something that
wouldn't be misconstrued otherwise, if you meant, otherwise.

As for "round the world" cruises ..... done dat .... Only wish I'd
gotten to try the "Suez" and "Horn". How many times you done it? EG

otn

Simple Simon wrote:
[...]

Neal has shown he knows nothing but the basic's of the "Rules"; knows nothing
about weather forecasting; wouldn't know a ship from a "Too Too Twain"; AND has
no conception of the meaning of licenses and licensing ..... so how would one
expect him to have any understanding of "brotherhood of the sea", which knows
neither sail or power when someone is in trouble?

Shen

otnmbrd

BG Ahhh, you take the term, "weasel" to new heights.
Taken alone, "no news is good news", could mean what you say, now.
However, you included it in a particular paragraph, which any imbecile
(even you) could see, that it meant something different.

You're a well known "type" .... constantly, screwing up, know-it-all,
with little experience and/or abilities, who will spend hours, weaseling
out of his latest screw-up, by trying to blame everyone else but himself
for misunderstanding or causing said screw-ups.

Suggest a new name change .... Simple Weasel......

otn

Simple Simon wrote:
How can anyone take otn seriously? The man claims
to be some big-time ship captain while his command
of English is on par with most third-world cabin boys.

If he gave an order how could anyone even understand
what he's saying? His ignorance of a simple statement
of "no news is good news" which anyone with an IQ
above the imbecile level knows means if you don't
hear from someone then assume all is well is causing him
some real problems. The sad thing is he apparently is
not the only one around here showing their ignorance
and misunderstanding of a well-known and often
used statement. At least YOU got it.

S.Simon - speaks his mind clearly and concisely

S.Simon

Scott Vernon

He's not quick, folks, but eventually he get's it.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Well... Bob isn't a sailor.....

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| So it would be OK to wish ''bad'' on bob**** then, right?
|

| "otnmbrd" wrote ...
| A true sailor, of any kind, will never wish "bad" on any other sailor,

Sidney Greenstreet

You have to admit the Neal is usually right, greater than 95% of the time.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

You have to admit the Neal is usually right, greater than 95% of the =
time.

Why would anyone admit to a lie like that? =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

NH_/\)_

Perhaps if some of
you would get an education instead of spending all your time
watching MTV

Don't worry Simon soon they will be chipping Ice
instead LOL

NH_/)_