Bobsprit

Default Bad planning!

I'm back after sleeping aboard! It's plenty windy, but we forgot that we washed
all our foulies and left them home!
See ya all tomorrow!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Bob... you have an uncanny knack of discovering a solution and creating a
problem for it!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I'm back after sleeping aboard! It's plenty windy, but we forgot that we
washed
| all our foulies and left them home!
| See ya all tomorrow!
|
| RB

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Mooron turns netkkkop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Bob... you have an uncanny knack of discovering a solution and creating a
problem for it!

Hey Mooron. How are the komplaints coming along NETKKKOP?

BTW, who exacltly are you gonna report me to?

And, more to the point, what am I supposed to have done outside of anyone's
AUP?

Bwwwahwhhahwhahwh!

Bertie
Semolina Pilcher

Heard you bought s Sunday newspaper from a newsbox in Port Jefferson.

You accidently grabbed two copies out of the box and consequently suffered
heart palpitations from lifting the extra weight.

You got medvac'd to Stony Brook Hospital.

Now you're suing Newsday in 10th District Court.

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!