Lady Pilot

Default AIRPORT FACILITIES HIT AIR POCKET

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote"

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip. You

are a
nice
tab, but nothing original.

You, John? You are Bertie? Bwwwaaahahahaha!

We both know better...

Bertie is an inferior imitation.

Bertie has went mad...maybe he inherited the trait from his father?
chuckle

LP (how's the family?)

Tarver Engineering

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote"

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip. You

are a
nice
tab, but nothing original.

You, John? You are Bertie? Bwwwaaahahahaha!

We both know better...

Bertie is an inferior imitation.

Bertie has went mad...maybe he inherited the trait from his father?
chuckle

LP (how's the family?)

Excellent and your boys?

Lady Pilot

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote"

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip.

You
are a
nice
tab, but nothing original.

You, John? You are Bertie? Bwwwaaahahahaha!

We both know better...

Bertie is an inferior imitation.

Bertie has went mad...maybe he inherited the trait from his

father?
chuckle

LP (how's the family?)

Excellent and your boys?

Doing great!

What the hot news in aviation? Except for the fact that TSA is a
failure?

LP

Bertie the Bunyip

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in news:giidnfegt97crOOiU-
:

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Tarver Engineering wrote:

Hmmm, someone imposting Tarver!

There has been a lot of that.

Obviously done with substantial protection

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip.

Yes, those that want to hurt me.

Bertie

Lady Pilot

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip.

Yes, those that want to hurt me.

Who would want to hurt a loathsome 757 pilot?

LP

running with scissors

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote"

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip. You are a

nice
tab, but nothing original.

You, John? You are Bertie? Bwwwaaahahahaha!

We both know better...

Bertie is an inferior imitation.

mmm who else could invent a splap
running with scissors

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote"

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip.

You
are a
nice
tab, but nothing original.

You, John? You are Bertie? Bwwwaaahahahaha!

We both know better...

Bertie is an inferior imitation.

Bertie has went mad...maybe he inherited the trait from his

father?
chuckle

LP (how's the family?)

Excellent and your boys?

Doing great!

What the hot news in aviation? Except for the fact that TSA is a
failure?

LP

compared to you the TSA is a raging success
running with scissors

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote"

There are still tose who accuse me of being you, bunyip.

You
are a
nice
tab, but nothing original.

You, John? You are Bertie? Bwwwaaahahahaha!

We both know better...

Bertie is an inferior imitation.

Bertie has went mad...maybe he inherited the trait from his

father?
chuckle

LP (how's the family?)

Excellent and your boys?

Doing great!

would be doing better in care

O.T. A day at the airport. RGrew176 General 51 November 27th 03 04:32 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
Pocket Rangefinder Jim B Cruising 0 August 22nd 03 10:13 AM
Liberians Storm Airport in Plea for U.S. Peace Force Scott Vernon ASA 0 July 10th 03 02:02 AM