NH_/\)_

Default Bush Resume

I do dare , don't like it don't read it, you have a delete
key just like everyone else.

NH_/)_

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
How dare you rant about the supremacy of your ethics, morals and values
based on select religious contexts..... which to date have yet to be
attained in real life! Who the hell do you think you are to impose your
particular brand of brainwashed mentality onto me because you haven't the
aptitude or mental capacity to question anything!

What makes you think the path of your particular god has anymore merit

than
someone else's?? It's because of your type of reasoning that we find each
other at odds due to fundamentalist views regarding who's interpretation

of
a God is the most relevant!

Religious values should have no more merit or authority in the governing

of
a country than allowing private manipulation and corruption in office to
achieve the ends of greed.

Keep your poetic waxing about the lack of religious guidance to your
Sabbath! While the priests molest and the mullahs preach death..... I'd
sooner stand aside and watch in humour as the delusional factions cancel
each other out in blood bath after blood bath screaming Peace on Earth!

You represent the most singularly ugly presence on this planet! Instead of
striving uniformly for positive change .... you strive only to convert or
remove! Look to religion.... it's been closely tied to every major war!

CM

Simple Simon

I say **** ORGANIZED RELIGION! And, posterity
will prove me right. God is horrified at all the blasphemy
that takes place in His name under the guise of organized
religion. Catholic priests molest children. Muslims as a
group suppress women's rights and spread hatred and
death, Baptists give an entire new meaning to the word
'hypocrite', Mormons embrace bigamy, Protestants
make things up as they go along. It's sickening what
is perpetrated in God's name. Satan is 100% in favor
or organized religion because it is one of his most
successful tools to overthrow the Almighty.

As for the Almighty - I say he is ineffective and pathetic.

No other single thing causes more harm, starts more wars,
kills more people and hurts the progress of human civilization
than organized religion. God lets this amomination continue.
God is weak. God is a failure. God cares not one lick about
humanity.

If and when God ever takes an interest in what's going on
on Earth, He will do away with organized religion or he
will be proven to be more of a PUTZ than He already is.

S.Simon - closer to God than anyone who joins an organized
religion.

"NH_/)_" wrote in message om...
[...]

NH_/\)_

don't sit back
and complain about what bad shape the world is in!

The reason I posted the last one about Religion was to tick
off the political flunkies... posting political crap in the NG.

but I have my delete key handy

NH_/)_

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
[...]

"NH_/)_" wrote in message

om...
[...]

Bertie the Bunyip

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
om:

don't sit back
and complain about what bad shape the world is in!

The reason I posted the last one about Religion was to tick
off the political flunkies... posting political crap in the NG.

Uhhh uhuh.

I see. Proof positive that netkkkops are really that fjucking stupid.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
om:

I do dare , don't like it don't read it, you have a delete
key just like everyone else.

Yeah, and tell him he only has a delete key because of the brave
forefathers who gave him the freedom to have a delete key.

BTW, you one of the sperm queen broadcasters on FOX?

Bertie

[...]

Bertie the Bunyip

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

I say **** ORGANIZED RELIGION!

I'm sure you do.

God knows you'll never get a **** anywhere else.

Bertie

Capt. Mooron

It was Okay for them... they were acting under orders they believed came
from GOD!!

Seems like most people claiming Carte Blanche from their gods.. only focus
on wholesale conversion or slaughter.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
> [...]
| of
| a country than allowing private manipulation and corruption in
office
| achieve the ends of greed.
|
| Keep your poetic waxing about the lack of religious guidance to your
| Sabbath! While the priests molest and the mullahs preach death.....
| I'd
| sooner stand aside and watch in humour as the delusional factions
| cancel
| each other out in blood bath after blood bath screaming Peace on
| Earth!
|
| You represent the most singularly ugly presence on this planet!
| Instead of
| striving uniformly for positive change .... you strive only to
convert
| or
| remove! Look to religion.... it's been closely tied to every major

david

Au contraire! Most time it is organised religion that ****s us!

Lets see...Roman Catholic church sustains paedophiles, Islam sustains the
stoning of women, Anglican church sustains sele deprecation, Judaism
sustains violence and bigotry. Hmm, who have I missed?

Don't get me wrong, I have no beef with any God, just his maniacle control
freaks here on Earth.

D.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ws.com...
"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

I say **** ORGANIZED RELIGION!

I'm sure you do.

God knows you'll never get a **** anywhere else.

Bertie

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, it was good for them. I have some relatives who are
religious zealots. They have two kids, god help the kids.
The parents are difficult to be around. Try to have a normal
conversation, and they end up spouting their twisted beliefs
in how they know exactly what God wants. Sh*t, I can't
even figure out what my lady is thinking half the time.

F*cking religious right. They're all for government staying
out of your life, except when they don't like what you do.
Then they're right there... no pun intended.

> [...]

| a country than allowing private manipulation and corruption in
office
| achieve the ends of greed.
|
| Keep your poetic waxing about the lack of religious guidance to

your
| Sabbath! While the priests molest and the mullahs preach

death.....
| I'd
| sooner stand aside and watch in humour as the delusional factions
| cancel
| each other out in blood bath after blood bath screaming Peace on
| Earth!
|
| You represent the most singularly ugly presence on this planet!
| Instead of
| striving uniformly for positive change .... you strive only to
convert
| or
| remove! Look to religion.... it's been closely tied to every major

Dirk Bruere at Neopax

Default Asatru resources

I invite other Asatruar to add their own, which I will then combine.
I would also appreciate info on failed links.
If anyone has objections to any site or org then mail me with precise
details.

Note that listed here are only a fraction of the available resources.
However, enough should exist here to enable you to find what I omit.

There is also a copy of this on my site at

http://www.neopax.com/asatru/AsatruResources.TXT

feel free to link to it if you're feeling lazy.

Also, this information can be copied/used in any way by anyone. I claim no
copyright over this list nor any intellectual property rights.

Mailing lists:
http://www.irminsul.org/as/aswlist.html THE list of lists
http://www.heathengyldas.com/ *AngloSaxon Heathenry
http://www.eskimo.com/~valkyrie/as/aslal.html *The Asatru-L list
http://www.webcom.com/~lstead/asalist.html
http://eGroups.com/group/nordisk_asetro *Nordisk Asetro

Magazines
http://onn.dlhc.org/ *Odins Nation News
http://TheRunestone.com *The Runestone
http://stoneheathen.org *Stone Heathen and Wotans Watchtower
http://www.odinic-rite.org/orbonline.html *magazine section of Odinic Rite
http://www.heathenry.org/news/ *Heathen News - general
http://www.northvegr.org/leidstjarna/index.html *Journal of the Northern
Star
http://www.northvegr.org/tru/index.html *Asatru archeology
*Bearclaw mailed from the AFA

Organisations:

http://www.kith-of-yggdrasil.org *Kith of Yggdrasil (UK)
http://www.odinic-rite.org/ *The Odinic Rite
http://www.runestone.org/ *Asatru Folk Assembly
http://www.irminsul.org/ *Irminsul Aettir
http://www.ealdriht.org/ *Angelseaxisce Ealdriht Webpage
http://www.thetroth.org/ *The Troth
http://alliance.eagleut.com/ *Asatru Alliance
http://www.asatru.org/ *Asatru Alliance
http://www.mackaos.com.au/Pagan/AET.html *Assembly of the Elder Troth
http://www.friggasweb.org *Frigga's web
http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/pbrough/stav/index.html *STAV - martial art
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atla...575/about.html *Wednesbury Theod
http://www.ciak.org/ *Confederation of Independent Asatru Kindreds
http://www.northvegr.org/ *Northvegr Félag (was Midhnott Sol)
http://www.europaltd.com/ *The Rune Gild
http://www.bifrost.no/ *Åsatrufellesskapet Bifrost
http://www.fornsidr.dk/ *Firn Siðr, Ase- og Vanesamfundet i Danmark
http://www.asatro.a.se/ *Sveriges Asatrosamfund
http://www.forn-sed.org/
http://www.astradyne.co.uk/midgard/ *Midgards Web
http://www.thorshof.org/
http://www.aswynn.co.uk/ *Freya Aswynn
http://www.kami.demon.co.uk/gesithas/ *The English Companions
http://www.vigrid.freeserve.co.uk/ *Wodens Folk (English)
http://www.heathenry.org/ *Norse Heathenry Society
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5346/ *New Zealand Asatru Fellowship

Sites:

http://mail.surfamerica.net/~hewitt/contents.htm *Steve Hewitt's site
http://home.earthlink.net/~lavransrm/ *Marklander, Lavrans page
http://www.bcsupernet.com/users/wodan/ *Wodanesdag Press
http://home.columbus.rr.com/greatashkindred
http://www.asgardtroth.org *Asgard Troth
http://www.river-wood-samfelag.org
http://dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and...y/Pagan/Asatru *Staffan
Vilcans
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Foru...u/asalink.html *An Asatru
resources list
http://www.geocities.com/athens/forum/5346/ *New Zealand Fellowship
http://www.webcom.com/~lstead/RBValues.html *The Nine Virtues
http://members.tripod.com/redwolfs_hall/redwolf.htm *Redwolf's Hall
http://members.tripod.com/redwolfs_hall/projectmain.htm *The Union project*
http://www1.tip.nl/users/t887876/ *Nehelennia Sibbe
http://members.home.net/tagbarbarason/
http://www.runahof.fsnet.co.uk/
http://www.runenstab.de *German Runesites
http://www.runenring.de
http://www.imperia-europa.org/ *French site, very good technically
http://www.webcom.com/~lstead/Ravenbok.html *Raven kindred
http://www.asatru-online.de/ * Stilkam's Asatru-Online.de
http://www.geocities.com/osred/ *Odinism Australia
http://www.frostmaiden.com/VTA/main.htm *Vinland Tribal Alliance
http://www.angelfire.com/in2/iac/ *Indiana Asatru Council
http://www.heidendom.nl/ *Netherlands
http://www.arild-hauge.com/ *Norwegian site
http://www.candlepublishing.co.uk/frigg/index.htm *Fellowship of Frigg -
female aspects

Other:
http://www.geocities.com/hgraw/Nanagoat0.html *Poems and stories for young
children
http://www.runegild.org/runaraven1.html *Runa Raven Press

http://www.oxfordancestors.com *Genetic profiling on male and female lines
http://www.jelldragon.com *Excellent British source of Heathen goods
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/OMACL/ *Online Medieval And Classical Resources
http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/mythlinks.html *Germanic myths and legends
http://www.asatru.is/ *Asatru in Iceland
http://asatru.org/wrldtree.htm *World Tree Publications
http://come.to/norse.com *Norse mythology
http://ealdriht.heathengyldas.com/personals/ *For romance and
friendship...?
http://ealdriht.heathengyldas.com/haligwaerstow *Haligwaerstow Priest Guild
http://www.solorb.com/gfc/mead//mead.html *Mead
http://www.midhnottsol.org/dictionary/index.html *An Asatru Dictionary
http://www.undernet.org /join #Asatru, IRC Undernet Chat
http://www.irminsul.org/ru/ru.html *Runelore
http://www.europaltd.com/ *Ritual items for sale
http://radio-asatru.org *RADIO ASATRU
http://members.aol.com/cbsunny/ *Mostly Runes, a good treatment!
http://www11.ewebcity.com/izekube/runes.asp *Your name in runes
http://members.aol.com/asoren/Heathen/Herbal.htm *Herbal resource list
http://www.geocities.com/folkway_tradehall/index.html *Folkway Tradehall
http://lorestore.org *New and used books
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/sifsbles...tunicslrg.html *Clothing
http://www.kami.demon.co.uk/gesithas/runes/fonts.html *Runic fonts
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...557/fonts1.htm *Runic and other
fonts
http://huginn.ealdriht.org/ *Asatru Search Engine - find it here!
http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=asatruandheathen *Crafts webring
http://www.calontirtrim.com/ *Patterned trims for clothing
http://www.eddan.net/ *Eddas set to music

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org