Thom Stewart

Default Good news-Bad news

Just got back from my check-up with my Neurologist and she wants me to
take at least 2 to 3 oz of alcohol at least 3 to 4 times a week! She
must make a damn good Manhatten! That's the good news

"I'll Drink To That!

So now the Bad news, the northwest rains have started. I'll be able to
sail them OK but it will be inside the Pilothouse sailing. It is also a
lot harder sailing. The winds get very erratic. High gust to nothing and
back to high gust. In my younger days it was a great time but now it is
a lot of work. Hoping my old body will adjust to the conditions because
they can be great

"I'll have to Drink to That!?"

Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

| Just got back from my check-up with my Neurologist and she wants me to
| take at least 2 to 3 oz of alcohol at least 3 to 4 times a week! She
| must make a damn good Manhatten! That's the good news
|
| "I'll Drink To That!

People like me PRAY for a prescription like that Thom! :-)

BTW - Was it a short summer or is just my imagination?
I could swear It was spring only a couple of weeks ago!

CM

Thom Stewart

CM.

I've had less boat time than you this summer.

I pulled the boat in May, Did a fast bottom job and put it back after
sanding the blister that formed between the epoxy coating and the hull.
It was a real rough job. Took one sail around the Bay and sailed back to
the yard and contracted for a new bottom. I finely got my boat the week
before Labor Day. Got my new Main the week after LD, Just had three
sails before they turned summer off. \

I'll sail most of the winter out here but it sure isn't summer sailing

CM, are you going to get someone to relieve you so you can go north or
are you going to let it pass?

Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

| CM, are you going to get someone to relieve you so you can go north or
| are you going to let it pass?

Yes... I've got 2 younger brothers. One took the shift last summer part time
while I went to work. I had friends from the village look in on them daily
as well and contracted for yard work and house cleaning on a regular basis.
Only the heavy stuff.... Mom won't tolerate anyone messing around in her
kitchen. :-)

Once confirmation arrives on the contract for work we'll finalize who, what,
where and when. I need to make some money in a hurry here. The brothers
understand this and are appreciate that I've been here. We are a very close
family. I make sure we stay that way.

CM