Capt. Mooron

Default Good news-Bad news

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

| CM, are you going to get someone to relieve you so you can go north or
| are you going to let it pass?

Yes... I've got 2 younger brothers. One took the shift last summer part time
while I went to work. I had friends from the village look in on them daily
as well and contracted for yard work and house cleaning on a regular basis.
Only the heavy stuff.... Mom won't tolerate anyone messing around in her
kitchen. :-)

Once confirmation arrives on the contract for work we'll finalize who, what,
where and when. I need to make some money in a hurry here. The brothers
understand this and are appreciate that I've been here. We are a very close
family. I make sure we stay that way.

CM