Thom Stewart

Default Good news-Bad news

CM.

I've had less boat time than you this summer.

I pulled the boat in May, Did a fast bottom job and put it back after
sanding the blister that formed between the epoxy coating and the hull.
It was a real rough job. Took one sail around the Bay and sailed back to
the yard and contracted for a new bottom. I finely got my boat the week
before Labor Day. Got my new Main the week after LD, Just had three
sails before they turned summer off. \

I'll sail most of the winter out here but it sure isn't summer sailing

CM, are you going to get someone to relieve you so you can go north or
are you going to let it pass?

Ole Thom