BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Magic Boat! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17250-magic-boat.html)

Joe Butcher September 9th 03 11:34 PM

The Magic Boat!

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
A big cockpit is a liability at sea. It's only good for
partying at the dock. Where are your priorities?

I plan to party at the dock from time to time.
Next!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

You will always party at the dock, since you cant sail.

Simple Simone,
The guy who loves castro

Donal September 9th 03 11:48 PM

The Magic Boat!

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Simple Simon" wrote:
My cockpit measures . . .

Excuse me, I believe it's called a "box office" now... ;-)

Hey, LP! If a male pilot sits in a cockpit, where does a female pilot sit?

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon September 10th 03 12:25 AM

The Magic Boat!

"Joe Butcher" wrote in message om...
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
A big cockpit is a liability at sea. It's only good for
partying at the dock. Where are your priorities?

I plan to party at the dock from time to time.
Next!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

You will always party at the dock, since you cant sail.

Simple Simone,
The guy who loves castro

I think it might be Terri.

S.Simon

JACK September 10th 03 12:34 AM

It won't even come close !!!

Late 1970's model Bayliner Buccaneer!!!! What a boat !!! You've got an
overpriced piece of flotsam there, my boy!

Lady Pilot September 10th 03 01:23 AM

The Magic Boat!

"Donal" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Simple Simon" wrote:
My cockpit measures . . .

Excuse me, I believe it's called a "box office" now... ;-)

Hey, LP! If a male pilot sits in a cockpit, where does a female pilot

sit?

I just told you! ;-)

You are definitely a man...

LP (men don't listen)

Horvath September 10th 03 01:23 AM

The Magic Boat!

On 09 Sep 2003 16:54:18 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

The Magic boat sails fast and points high
It's under 40 feet long
It's under 100K used
It's got a shower stall
It's got a large cockpit
It's got a 7 foot long king sized berth aft
It looks like a sailboat
It's less than 15 years old

The Magic boat is the C&C 34 XL!!! Is there another boat that can match the
above?

Easily. I've got two showers, one showerhead is on the swim platform.
And I've got a bigger cooler.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Simple Simon September 10th 03 02:20 AM

The Magic Boat!

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message ...

"Simple Simon" wrote:
My cockpit measures . . .

Excuse me, I believe it's called a "box office" now... ;-)

I prefer the really new term - 'the flighty deck'

S.Simon

Lady Pilot September 10th 03 04:17 AM

The Magic Boat!

"Simple Simon" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Simple Simon" wrote:
My cockpit measures . . .

Excuse me, I believe it's called a "box office" now... ;-)

I prefer the really new term - 'the flighty deck'

S.Simon

I will give you your lines and tell you when to speak, okay?

LP ;-)

P.S. Just doing what I'm best at...