BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Bent Boom (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17231-bent-boom.html)

Capt. Mooron September 9th 03 04:01 PM

The Bent Boom

Hah... and you were raggin' because I asked him a few questions about his
Thimbles trip report.
At least the ladder is functional and in good shape.

CM

Simple Simon September 9th 03 04:05 PM

The Bent Boom

Get it through your thick skull, Booby, the boom as you see it
now is stronger than it was when new. A little bend in a mid-
sheet boom is normal. Try looking at yours from the clew
end when the sheet is hauled in nice and tight when on a
beat. I bet you'll see some bend.

Question: if you're a normal male your dick has a slight bend
upward when erect does this mean it's compromised?

S.Simon - a serious sailor with a serious boat

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
don't think it looks even half as bad as that 2nd story ladder on the
back of your ( or Susy's) boat.

You're comparing a ladder, which is a inexpensive little item to change, to a
sailinboat's compromised primary propulsion system.

RB

Bobsprit September 9th 03 04:22 PM

The Bent Boom

At least the ladder is functional and in good shape.

It is damn ugly though. Can't imagine why they didn't replace it with a folding
model. It's original to the boat.

RB

Bobsprit September 9th 03 04:23 PM

The Bent Boom

A little bend in a mid-
sheet boom is normal. Try looking at yours from the clew
end when the sheet is hauled in nice and tight when on a
beat. I bet you'll see some bend.

HELP!!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!

RB

Thom Stewart September 9th 03 05:44 PM

The Bent Boom

How about that cast Neal,

Caught the self proclaimed master troller and a junk fish with the same
"Step Ladder Stern Bait"

Not to shabby for a Ole Fart, Huh?

OT

Per Elmsäter September 9th 03 06:21 PM

The Bent Boom

Bobsprit wrote:
The boat of the fine Capt is truly a bluewater vessel ready for any
weather.

Per, what kind of sad troll is this?
For shame!

Bent boom? Unbreakable? Oh, okay!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

After reading the rest of this thread I expect you to take back what you
just said.

--
Perre

Capt. Mooron September 9th 03 06:36 PM

The Bent Boom

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| At least the ladder is functional and in good shape.
|
| It is damn ugly though. Can't imagine why they didn't replace it with a
folding
| model. It's original to the boat.

Bob.. I hate to break it to you... but Alien ain't no Cabo Rico or Swan.
It's a carbon copy puddle duck. The lines are plain. The deck layout is
uninspiring. The fit is poor. The attention to detail is non existent. It's
just another plain jane sedan in the parking lot. It's lost among it's
almost identical neighbours both on the mooring field and at the dock....
the only character it has is the friggin ladder....

I hope someday you find a boat with character and spirit.

CM

Simple Simon September 9th 03 06:47 PM

The Bent Boom

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Bob.. I hate to break it to you... but Alien ain't no Cabo Rico or Swan.
It's a carbon copy puddle duck. The lines are plain. The deck layout is
uninspiring. The fit is poor. The attention to detail is non existent. It's
just another plain jane sedan in the parking lot. It's lost among it's
almost identical neighbours both on the mooring field and at the dock....
the only character it has is the friggin ladder....

I hope someday you find a boat with character and spirit.

Even a Seidelmann is better than what's Booby has right now -
errrr, I guess I shoulda said 'what Booby's wife has'.
Bwaahahahahahahahahahah!

S.Simon - Booby's nemesis

Bobsprit September 9th 03 07:01 PM

The Bent Boom

The lines are plain. The deck layout is
uninspiring. The fit is poor. The attention to detail is non existent. It's
just another plain jane sedan in the parking lot.

Hmmmm...so much for C&Cs rep for being one of the better production boats
around.
You heard here 1st folks!

RB