Bobsprit

Default Bush, the Murderer

More American lives lost on a useless mission that has failed on every level
and left Saddam alive, making tapes and a laughing stock out of our so called
"leaders."

Bush time is coming to end. But a lot of people are dead and lives ruined. The
horror. The Horror.

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
More American lives lost on a useless mission that has failed on every level
and left Saddam alive, making tapes and a laughing stock out of our so called
"leaders."

Read the article I just posted and see how, because of William "the zipper"
Clinton, President Bush is doing what has to be done.

Democrats were ruining this country but President Bush is capable of
straightening out the mess left to him by Democrats. He's already getting
the economy, ruined by Clinton's largest tax increases in history, back
on its feet.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

Read the article I just posted and see how, because of William "the zipper"
Clinton, President Bush is doing what has to be done.

Hmm, I seem to remember Bush. Sr. not getting the job done.

RB
Simple Simon

Default Bush, the Savior

Bin Laden? Hardly. You must be thinking about Saddam Hussein.

And, Bush Sr. DID get the job done. He kicked Saddam right out
of Kuwait. He didn't go into Baghdad and finish Saddam off because
he followed the the UN resolution which only allowed force to kick
Iraq out of Kuwait. It didn't allow a full-scale invasion into Iraq.

Seems strange that you Dems scream and holler about some "illegal"
war when George W. Bush follows UN resolutions. You claim he
had no right to invade when Resolution 1441 gave him every right to
use force, yet you continue to moan and groan that he had no right
to go in and topple Saddam's regime. On the other hand, when Bush
Sr. followed UN resolutions and allowed Saddam's regime to remain
in power you claim he did not go far enough because he did not go
in and get Saddam.

Hey, you can't have it both ways and expect people to agree with
you.

One of the most sorry things about you Dems is your selective memory.
Besides that, most of you are just plain ugly.

S.Simon - a Captain who's serious about sailing

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Read the article I just posted and see how, because of William "the zipper"
Clinton, President Bush is doing what has to be done.

Hmm, I seem to remember Bush. Sr. not getting the job done.

RB

Anonymous

Hmm, I seem to remember Bush. Sr. not getting the job done.

RB

Bush Sr. was way too liberal and he went back on his no new tax pledge.
Of course the economy will tank when you pull **** like that. Now that
people are seeing tax cuts the economy is coming back. God bless real
republicans like George Bush Jr.

Real republicans aren't ****ing pansies afraid to go to war either. not
like Mr. Bob****. I send the RNC $150 every year. What do you do
Bob****?

Simple Simon

Zero progress? Surely you jest! How many more terrorists
attacks have we experienced on our own soil since President
Bush has been in charge?

Answer: About a thousand percent fewer than your man
Clinton the Impeached.

S.Simon - a Captain who is also a patriot

m wrote in message ...
So now Bush junior has left us with a lot of bleeding Americans, and ZERO
progress on the root issues.

Simple Simon

Good man. Welcome to conservatism. As you already
know it is a much better way to live.

S.Simon - a Captain who is also a patriot

"matt colie" wrote in message ..

You seem to have forgotten (conveniently) that Bush Sr. had a completely
Demcrat congress (opp. progress). He got few judges appointed, no
proposals even made it to the floor and he was forced by that congress
to raise taxes or they would shut the government down (just like they
did to Reagan) and use the press to blame him.

Now go out and vote one for the Zipper.

I used to be a liberal, but then I started paying taxes.

Matt Colie

Simple Simon

wrote in message ...
Yes, Bush used to whine incessantly about gridlock in congress because he
couldn't get anything done. Then Clinton was elected, but with a REPUBLICAN
majority in congress, and seemed to have no trouble at all working WITH the
opposing party to pass more legislation in his first year than Bush and Reagan
combined.

Yes, Clinton rammed the largest tax increase in history down
the throats of the American people and destroyed a thriving
economy he inherited from the results of President Reagan's
tax cuts.

Now, liberals are trying to blame their failings on President Bush
and it isn't flying because people are finally waking up to the
fact that liberal tax and spend policies hurt the economy and
take money out of everyone's pocket. California is a prime
example of liberal tax and spend policies bankrupting a
huge state economy.

Bottom line is the Democrat party has gone way too far left
because of Clintonism and they're paying for it dearly at
the polls. They lost in 2000, they lost even bigger in 2002
and they will loose in a landslide in 2004. The country is
waking up. People tire of liberal lies. They realize conservatism
makes more sense.

S.Simon - a Captain who is also a patriot

BB