Simple Simon

Default Bush, the Savior

Bin Laden? Hardly. You must be thinking about Saddam Hussein.

And, Bush Sr. DID get the job done. He kicked Saddam right out
of Kuwait. He didn't go into Baghdad and finish Saddam off because
he followed the the UN resolution which only allowed force to kick
Iraq out of Kuwait. It didn't allow a full-scale invasion into Iraq.

Seems strange that you Dems scream and holler about some "illegal"
war when George W. Bush follows UN resolutions. You claim he
had no right to invade when Resolution 1441 gave him every right to
use force, yet you continue to moan and groan that he had no right
to go in and topple Saddam's regime. On the other hand, when Bush
Sr. followed UN resolutions and allowed Saddam's regime to remain
in power you claim he did not go far enough because he did not go
in and get Saddam.

Hey, you can't have it both ways and expect people to agree with
you.

One of the most sorry things about you Dems is your selective memory.
Besides that, most of you are just plain ugly.

S.Simon - a Captain who's serious about sailing

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Read the article I just posted and see how, because of William "the zipper"
Clinton, President Bush is doing what has to be done.

Hmm, I seem to remember Bush. Sr. not getting the job done.

RB