Bertie the Bunyip

Default I win -- up yers, nazi..... Fair Weather Warriors

Nik wrote in
:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:54:00 -0500, "Rhyanon"
wrote:

You already lost, nazi; why bother?

I've lost nothing.

Well, only because you had nothing in the first place.

Once yer little boifriend came in
shrieking about **** worship , he lost the game for you. Moron. Thanks
for proving me right about religion being the root of all evil in this
world.

On the basis of *one* person making an ill judged comment you
therefore infer that "religion is the root of all evil in this
world"...

Enjoy mentally masturbating for your gawd that doesn't exist. What a
splendid way to waste yer worthless life. [sneeeeeeer]

You've got no idea.

Where do you live again?

You keep asking that njikky.

Why?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Nik wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:01:45 +0100, "Dirk Bruere at Neopax"
wrote:

"Rhyanon" wrote in message
Really? What sort of issues, wannabee freud? I'm not the anal
retentive netnazi telling others how to post. I think YOU have some
issues to

resolve,
especially yer issues with control. See, you *don't* control me. You
might get to use yer religion as an excuse to shove yer own woman
around and oppress her, but I am not some milksop who tolerates such
foolishness.

LOL!

You know, don't you Dirk, how I treat my 'woman'. After all you were
present at our wedding.

Oh please.

Bertie