Bertie the Bunyip

Default I win -- up yers, nazi..... Fair Weather Warriors

Nik wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:01:45 +0100, "Dirk Bruere at Neopax"
wrote:

"Rhyanon" wrote in message
Really? What sort of issues, wannabee freud? I'm not the anal
retentive netnazi telling others how to post. I think YOU have some
issues to

resolve,
especially yer issues with control. See, you *don't* control me. You
might get to use yer religion as an excuse to shove yer own woman
around and oppress her, but I am not some milksop who tolerates such
foolishness.

LOL!

You know, don't you Dirk, how I treat my 'woman'. After all you were
present at our wedding.

Oh please.

Bertie