Bobsprit

Default Chicken Billy Pt2

Well after our trip to the Thimbles and Morris Harbor, Billy Jane failed to
show up or even answer hails from his home.
So Sept. 5th we'll be spending the eve. in Cold Springs, then shooting over to
Norwalk to spend the day. We're hoping that traffic will be down from last
weeks.
In any case, I'll hail Billy Jane on channel 9 again, between 12 and 2 pm. Not
sure where we'll be on Sunday...we may just sail the Con coast and swim.

Channel 9. Channel 9!

RB
Pony Express

Please, bob, if you do go to Norwalk, head a little further to Saugatuck R.
and visit Longshore. John is a great guy and will teach you what you need
to know.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well after our trip to the Thimbles and Morris Harbor, Billy Jane failed

show up or even answer hails from his home.
So Sept. 5th we'll be spending the eve. in Cold Springs, then shooting

over to
Norwalk to spend the day. We're hoping that traffic will be down from last
weeks.
In any case, I'll hail Billy Jane on channel 9 again, between 12 and 2 pm.

Not
sure where we'll be on Sunday...we may just sail the Con coast and swim.

Channel 9. Channel 9!

RB

Bobsprit

Please, bob, if you do go to Norwalk, head a little further to Saugatuck R.
and visit Longshore.

What's to do there?
Maybe we'll go sunday.

RB
Pony Express

What's to do there? LEARN TO SAIL !!!!!!! JK has one of the most
successful sailing schools around.
--
----
Steve

Chicken Billy Part 2? Bobsprit ASA 2 August 26th 03 03:13 AM
Bwahahahaha, Billy Jane!!! CANDChelp ASA 10 July 22nd 03 02:27 AM
Billy Jane's Crew This Week....!!! CANDChelp ASA 0 July 21st 03 12:49 PM
Billy Jane CANDChelp ASA 0 July 21st 03 11:59 AM
Billy Boy Buys it!!! Simple Simon ASA 19 July 10th 03 02:11 AM