Bobsprit

Default Aren't you mad?

The only thing left hanging around here is your credibility. I'm not on the
plank for anything Bob

Booo hooo! I'm on the plank! I made the trip as planned! Booo hooo! Mooron and
Jane look like dopes and got played AGAIN! Not once, not twice, but 3 times!

Booooh hooo!

RB
Capt. Mooron

How do I look like a dope Bob.... and why are you trying to degrade this
debate into a name calling contest?
It seems you are feeling defensive and are hoping to change not only the
tone but the subject of this topic. I'm not falling for it Bob! It's not
about me... it's about your trip and the report... or lack of it. Let's
focus on that.

So far you have accused me of lying, of being a dope of and of
misrepresenting my intention. I have asked civil questions about some very
basic portions of your trip. It was your boast... just deal with that fact
and lets keep the name calling and childish evasion out of it. I'm trying to
hold you to a higher level of sailing skills and I hope you rise to the
occasion.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| The only thing left hanging around here is your credibility. I'm not on
the
| plank for anything Bob
|
| Booo hooo! I'm on the plank! I made the trip as planned! Booo hooo! Mooron
and
| Jane look like dopes and got played AGAIN! Not once, not twice, but 3
times!

| Booooh hooo!
|
| RB

Bobsprit

How do I look like a dope Bob.... and why are you trying to degrade this
debate into a name calling contest?

You look like a dope because you're alone in the debate.

RB
Bobsprit

so because I requested some clarification and posed questions
based on your trip report.... I'm a dope?

Yup. You've been offered the details. You won't take them for some reason.

RB
Capt. Mooron

No Bob... I'm focused on my primary goal of having my questions regarding
your trip addressed. If you state to me you prefer not to answer them...
just say so right now and I'll let it alone.

No... I'm not emailing you Bob... you've proven to be unstable with
personal emails in the past. Sorry.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I'm not falling for it Bob!
|
| Crash.
| Fell.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

just ask me
to stop and I will.

Stop what? Asking for info you can have just by e-mailing me? You just became
the rock and the hardplace!

RB
Capt. Mooron

The Captains Master wrote in message

| Bwaaaahaahhahahahahaaha!
| From where I sit you're looking way sillier than dope.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.... try climbing off Bob's lap and look around again Oz. I think
you got something stuck in your eye!

| Tee Heee!

Er-r-r.... Yeah Okay Oz

CM

Capt. Mooron

The Captains Master wrote in message
| Heh heh.
| They don't believe pics, won't take you at your word, why in hell
| would they believe any log you may have written?
|
| I wouldn't waste any more time with them Bubbles, unless you want to
| salt em, dry em and chew on em later.

They? They?!!!! I understand your concern Oz... I know you've been a stanch
supporter of Bob for a long time. As long as I can remember. I even have
some empathy for your current stance.. I mean Bob has been the paradigm of
truth and virtue on this group for a long time. Who am I to question
anything he claims... I don't know why I acted so unreasonable. I'm certain
I'll pay dearly for this foray into questioning the validity of anything Bob
spends a week boasting about.

How's the collar bone healing up? ;-)

CM

Capt. Mooron

The Captains Master wrote in message
| On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:11:03 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| | And looking like a dope...
|
| Wooooooooooo Oz! That was just so kewl!
|
| CM
|
| Ya like it?
|
| There's more where that came from......trouble is the teachers get
| edgy when the old guy hangs around the schoolyard talking with the
| kids.

Hold on... let me get a pen to write this stuff down! I wouldn't want to
miss one single word of this cutting edge Slam Speak from a master such as
yourself.

Don't worry about the teachers.. I'll tell them your dealing drugs.. they
won't bother you for a cut of the action.

CM