Capt. Mooron

Default Aren't you mad?

The Captains Master wrote in message
| Heh heh.
| They don't believe pics, won't take you at your word, why in hell
| would they believe any log you may have written?
|
| I wouldn't waste any more time with them Bubbles, unless you want to
| salt em, dry em and chew on em later.

They? They?!!!! I understand your concern Oz... I know you've been a stanch
supporter of Bob for a long time. As long as I can remember. I even have
some empathy for your current stance.. I mean Bob has been the paradigm of
truth and virtue on this group for a long time. Who am I to question
anything he claims... I don't know why I acted so unreasonable. I'm certain
I'll pay dearly for this foray into questioning the validity of anything Bob
spends a week boasting about.

How's the collar bone healing up? ;-)

CM