Capt. Mooron

Default Aren't you mad?

The Captains Master wrote in message

| Skied all last week, didn't like the mogul runs so I stayed off em.
| Switched from the short Elan S12 carvers to the Dynastar Speed 63's
| and cruised the groomed and steeps in the fluff.
|
| Won't be doing serious sailing for another few months just to be safe.

Hold on.. you'll ski but sailing may be too strenuous???

CM

Bobsprit

They don't believe pics, won't take you at your word, why in hell
would they believe any log you may have written?

Well done, Ozzy! You've hit the nail on the head. Had I provided a detailed log
(easy to create) they would have demanded pics. Doesn't matter. Like the old
Tyson fights, I won by KO before they knew what hit em.

RB