Bobsprit

Default Oh, the Humanity!

I would certainly relish the opportunity to read and partcipate in
a good group discussion of coastal passage planning.

And still you've not asked for anything specific. My Mailbox is empty.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Then why don't you post them here??

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Post them and be done with it.
|
| I will give them to you.
| All you have to do is e-mail me with the specifics you seek.
| No big deal, if you really want the info.
|
| RB

Wally

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Then why don't you post them here??

I'd prefer to give them to you first. You could easily repost them. What's

the
problem?

What would be the point in emailing the info to someone so that they can
post it? Surely, it's less effort if you just post it yourself?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Bobsprit

Here's your chance. Rise to the Occasion.

I already did. I took the trip you said I wouldn't, posted a report and pics.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Log Data by leg... distance, bearings, fixes, weather, tide, times. Do you
require me to provide a format as well?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I merely asked for some very basic navigational
| data... which you have managed to evade effectively.
|
| What data is it that you seek?
| List it.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

Why are you insisting I repost them... why can't you just post them

You don't get it, hmmm?
I'm just proving that you have no real interest in the info. Saying I'm
"unstable with e-mails" is not just a lie...it's a silly one.

RB
Bobsprit

Log Data by leg... distance, bearings, fixes, weather, tide, times. Do you
require me to provide a format as well?

You want all of that? For the whole trip? Bwahahahahahaa! So much for
specifics!

I knew it!!!!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Why are you insisting I repost them... why can't you just post them
|
| You don't get it, hmmm?

What's to get Bob?

| I'm just proving that you have no real interest in the info. Saying I'm
| "unstable with e-mails" is not just a lie...it's a silly one.

It's based on my experience with you on this group Bob.... what do you want
me to say?

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| I'm not expecting you to repost it. Trip data isn't exactly fun for
everyone.

It's a great exercise and quite enjoyable...

| If you want it, ask me for specifics and I'll give them. This forum cannot
| support a long term serious discussion.

It would if you allowed it Bob.

CM

Bobsprit

It's based on my experience with you on this group Bob.... what do you want
me to say?

Please repeat this info.
I converse privately with several people here. Most recently I spoke to Scout
and Marc. Where is this history?

RB