John Cairns

Default Took a flag

An interesting race, finally took a flag. Will have a few pics posted
tomorrow.
http://www.transerie.com/

John Cairns

SAIL LOCO

,Nice boat!

What boat?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
katysails

Good for you, John...maybe that will shut Horvath up for a minute or so.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:19:57 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

An interesting race, finally took a flag. Will have a few pics posted
tomorrow.

Congratulations.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Horvath

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:17:38 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Nice boat!

That wasn't his boat, dumbass. He races on a J 33.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

John Cairns

Have to give credit where credit is due. We got caught in a hole, isn't
actually the correct word, closer to, no air on our end of the lake. The
whole fleet caught us up when the wind filled in behind us, "Querencia" beat
us overall. All the felllas I talked to ignore that sort of thing, overall
finish that is. We did get a flag, however.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87345742XLTGIT

John Cairns

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

John Cairns

We were on "Shenanagin", just the top three finishers get flags. They are
nice big flags, hopefully we'll have a whole forestay full of 'em by this
time next year!
John Cairns
news

"John Cairns" wrote:
An interesting race, finally took a flag. Will have a few pics posted
tomorrow.
http://www.transerie.com/

John Cairns

kim cairns

Yep, they took line honors, of course. It was fun watching them run us down
and disappear over the horizon."Earth Voyager", I have a few pics of the
boat on a roll of 35mm film that I haven't developed yet. Will post some up
in the near future. They builder is a guy named Ray Howe, he has a few
designs that are built by these guys.
http://www.antrimdesign.com/index.html
John Cairns
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Nice boat!

"John Cairns" wrote in message
An interesting race, finally took a flag. Will have a few pics posted
tomorrow.
http://www.transerie.com/

John Cairns

Boating/Yacht Club Flag Size? Gould 0738 General 14 April 27th 04 07:45 AM
Single Handed Flag?? Steve Cruising 32 January 8th 04 05:06 PM
Which flag to fly ? Sven General 9 December 12th 03 11:02 PM