Horvath

Default Took a flag

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:53:18 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Good for you, John...maybe that will shut Horvath up for a minute or so.

What? Cuz he only took ONE?

During Bay Week, members of the Horvath Racing Syndicate raced on
three boats, and took three flags, and 7 trophy glasses.

I'm drinking out of one right now. Red Bull, and a little vodka.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Horvath

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:15:22 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Have to give credit where credit is due. We got caught in a hole, isn't
actually the correct word, closer to, no air on our end of the lake. The
whole fleet caught us up when the wind filled in behind us, "Querencia" beat
us overall. All the felllas I talked to ignore that sort of thing, overall
finish that is. We did get a flag, however.

Congratulations! Nice flag. Fly it with pride.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Boating/Yacht Club Flag Size? Gould 0738 General 14 April 27th 04 07:45 AM
Single Handed Flag?? Steve Cruising 32 January 8th 04 05:06 PM
Which flag to fly ? Sven General 9 December 12th 03 11:02 PM