Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default The Lady is a Tramp!

Dear Group,

Has anyone else noticed when somebody names themselves
"Lady" this or "Lady" that it's often because the namer is no
lady at all?

Take 'Lady Sailor', frinstance. She's evidently left the group in
shame because she disgraced herself by all of a sudden dumping
a good sailor and shanghai-ing a loser, pretend sailor instead. Yes
sir, she seduced the impotent author of the Pau travesty. The man
actually has a life-sized chart of the Pacific Ocean tatooed on his
belly.

The silly woman didn't even have enough originality to pick a man
with a different first name, for heaven's sake. I guess maybe she's
learned from her past mistakes, though. Constant jumping from
bed to bed can cause memory problems in post-menopausal
women like Lady Sailor. Now, when she's in the sack with
her new beau she doesn't have to worry about yelling, "Oh Michael,
please don't stop." Being a natural blonde I suppose that's
a good thing.

Then we were plagued by somebody calling themself Lady Pilot.
I say "were plagued" because I came to realize LP was a fraud
who enjoys acting like a woman and stringing men along. Some
way to get one's jollys, huh? It seemed to work too on the
likes of Moroon. I did notice that Moroon was about the only
one who fell for LP's little game. I guess she's still playing Moroon
for the fool that he is because I see plenty of evidence of it in
second-hand posts from LP in his own pathetic, somewhat
desperate replies to LPs little attempts at femdom. Yuck!
Now that's a rather disquieting thought. A transvestite
pretending to be a dominatrix - Rocky Horror all over
again.

What's next, Lady Katysails, Lady Haggie, Lady Carroll?
Bring them all on because it can't really get worse than the
two original losers.

It saddens me that many a fine vessel has been and is
currently named "Lady Kate" or Lady Anne" or "Lady
Jane", etc. What's wrong with women these days when
they place themselves in a position to degrade a fine
tradition?

S.Simon

Lady Charli G.rivera Cruising 0 July 6th 04 11:30 PM
MV "Lady Ann Magee" Flange Cruising 2 February 2nd 04 03:14 PM
Death of Lady Knox-Johnston, 62, wife of Sir Robin Garry Beattie General 11 December 15th 03 09:43 PM
Lady Pilot question Lady Pilot ASA 4 August 23rd 03 02:33 AM
Lady Sailor has no self-esteem. Simple Simon ASA 26 August 15th 03 03:07 AM