G.rivera

Default Lady Charli

For all those who have been to TTSA in Trinidad - I am sorry to let you know
our dear Lady Charli is now smiling down on us from above. She passed away
on July 2. She will be dearly missed by all of us who had the chance to go
to the races with her or to listen to her sea tales at the bar.

Good bye Lady Charli we all will miss you very much