Bertie the Bunyip

Default The Lady is a Tramp!

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .

"Bring them all on"? But I thought you kill filed me?

Somehow you managed to get out but as long as you don't
cross post excessively to all those flonk flonk assholes you'll
probably continue to get by my Rules.

S.Simon - a Captain who's serious about sailing

A captian with his head up his ass.

Bertie
Capt. Mooron

Is that a request Jon??... maybe if you ask nicely! ;-)

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Has she shown us her tits yet?
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| .. .
|
| "Bring them all on"? But I thought you kill filed me?
|

| Somehow you managed to get out but as long as you don't
| cross post excessively to all those flonk flonk assholes you'll
| probably continue to get by my Rules.
|
| S.Simon - a Captain who's serious about sailing

Jonathan Ganz

I have a feeling that it might be a guy. Usually, that weeds them
out. I believe this is what outed another wanna-be guy pretending
to be a girl.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Is that a request Jon??... maybe if you ask nicely! ;-)

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Has she shown us her tits yet?
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| .. .
|
| "Bring them all on"? But I thought you kill filed me?
|

| Somehow you managed to get out but as long as you don't
| cross post excessively to all those flonk flonk assholes you'll
| probably continue to get by my Rules.
|
| S.Simon - a Captain who's serious about sailing

Horvath

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

I have a feeling that it might be a guy. Usually, that weeds them
out. I believe this is what outed another wanna-be guy pretending
to be a girl.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwawhhahwha!

Bertie

Lady Charli G.rivera Cruising 0 July 6th 04 11:30 PM
MV "Lady Ann Magee" Flange Cruising 2 February 2nd 04 03:14 PM
Death of Lady Knox-Johnston, 62, wife of Sir Robin Garry Beattie General 11 December 15th 03 09:43 PM
Lady Pilot question Lady Pilot ASA 4 August 23rd 03 02:33 AM
Lady Sailor has no self-esteem. Simple Simon ASA 26 August 15th 03 03:07 AM