Capt. Mooron

Default Bobsprit defeated by Ganz???

It was Donal that did it...... thank him.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Did Ganz finally manage to get Bobsprit kicked off AOL?
|
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/
|
| Try it, it no longer works. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahah.
|
| Thank you Jonathan if you are responsible for ridding the
| group of a constant source of irritation.
|
| S.Simon

Jonathan Ganz

You should really thank me for getting rid of Bertie, Danny the
iguana boy, Gary the alleged child molester, and the rest of
the riff raff.

I will neither confirm nor deny doing anything about RB. Donal
is next of course.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Did Ganz finally manage to get Bobsprit kicked off AOL?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/

Try it, it no longer works. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Thank you Jonathan if you are responsible for ridding the
group of a constant source of irritation.

S.Simon

Bertie the Bunyip

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

Did Ganz finally manage to get Bobsprit kicked off AOL?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/

Try it, it no longer works. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Thank you Jonathan if you are responsible for ridding the
group of a constant source of irritation.

And another one bites the dust..

Bertie

/etc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:01:57 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

Did Ganz finally manage to get Bobsprit kicked off AOL?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/

Try it, it no longer works. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Thank you Jonathan if you are responsible for ridding the
group of a constant source of irritation.

And another one bites the dust..

The winner takes it all..

Bertie

Bobsprit

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

You should really thank me for getting rid of Bertie, Danny the
iguana boy, Gary the alleged child molester, and the rest of
the riff raff.

I'm sure they will, someday...

Bwawhahwhahwhha!

I will neither confirm nor deny doing anything about RB. Donal
is next of course.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Did Ganz finally manage to get Bobsprit kicked off AOL?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/

Try it, it no longer works. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Thank you Jonathan if you are responsible for ridding the
group of a constant source of irritation.

S.Simon

Peter J Ross

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:17:26 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Simple Simon:

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/ works, clueless ****head.

--
PJR:-)
American way
Peter J Ross

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:18:27 GMT, a team of surgeons from

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:17:26 -0400, "Simple Simon" wrote:

Did Ganz finally manage to get Bobsprit kicked off AOL?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/

Try it, it no longer works. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Thank you Jonathan if you are responsible for ridding the
group of a constant source of irritation.

S.Simon

You are an even bigger idiot than Bobadil. try the address without /images at
the end. This can happen with any website if things get moved around, renamed or
removed. Bobadil didn't get kicked off of anything. You are as knowlegeable
about the internet as you are about everything else.

I've decided that you have a clue.

Will that make the rest of them hate you?

--
PJR:-)
American way
Threatened by us
Drag a few creeps
Away in a bus
- Frank Zappa, predicting the Dubya years
Capt. Mooron

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| I've decided that you have a clue.

Oh Yeah... I bet Bill's been waiting for your sanction to confirm weather he
has a clue....

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

| Will that make the rest of them hate you?

Petey ... what's with all the negativity? ... I'll bet you were abused as a
child?

CM

Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Bobsprit, The King Bobsprit ASA 2 August 1st 03 10:59 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Take the ASA IQ Test! Flying Tadpole ASA 13 July 21st 03 11:37 PM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM