Capt. Mooron

Default Coronado 27 kicks ass.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| Bobsprit's boat is slower than my Coronado 27.

Only when at the dock.... Oh wait... you're right.

CM

Pony Express

Nice attempt capt, but as I'm sure you are aware, Portsmouth yardstick is a
time-on-time handicap where the smaller number indicates a faster boat.
In other words, The distance bob could sail in 1 hour would take you 1 hour
and 10 minutes.
--
----
Steve

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Check out the PY numbers he

http://www.ussailing.org/portsmouth/...les03off-1.htm

The Coronado has better numbers than the C&C 32

Coronado 27 COR27 (94.9)

C&C 32 CC-32 (81.3)

Bobsprit's boat is slower than my Coronado 27.
Bwaaahahahahahahahahah!

Bobsprit

Check out the PY numbers he

http://www.ussailing.org/portsmouth/tables03/tables03off-1.htm

Neal, pull the harpoon out of your foot s-l-o-w-l-y!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
SkitchNYC

Neal, pull the harpoon out of your foot s-l-o-w-l-y!!!

Oh man! The WORST troll attempt in a long, long time. Neal must be drunk this
early in the day.

Scott Vernon

good show Neal, you even beat the Mac 26' (92.6).

"Simple Simon" wrote
http://www.ussailing.org/portsmouth/...les03off-1.htm

Coronado 27 COR27 (94.9)

Bobsprit

Inotice both of you 'beat' the Express 30 (79.6).

C&C and Express are quite close. But then I'm just a bit slower than my buddies
J30, so I already knew that. And of course, my boat is a C&C, a better boat
than either with a FAR superior interior.

RB
Bobsprit

good show Neal, you even beat the Mac 26' (92.6).

Alright already. He's not going to respond.

RB
Bobsprit

C&C and Express are quite close.

not with you aboard.

You're 100% correct. With me aboard the C&C, the Express would probably loss.
Thanks!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Coronado 20 something Bobsprit ASA 1 August 13th 03 05:52 PM
Coronado 27 faster than I thought. Simple Simon ASA 172 August 1st 03 04:21 PM
removing old names? Mike ASA 73 July 27th 03 06:53 AM
Coronado Figures CANDChelp ASA 3 July 26th 03 03:24 AM
Another happy Coronado owner checks in. Simple Simon ASA 5 July 24th 03 09:03 PM