BoatBanter.com

-   -   Coronado 27 kicks ass. (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16984-re-coronado-27-kicks-ass.html)

Capt. Mooron August 21st 03 04:16 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| Bobsprit's boat is slower than my Coronado 27.

Only when at the dock.... Oh wait... you're right.

CM

Pony Express August 21st 03 04:26 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

Nice attempt capt, but as I'm sure you are aware, Portsmouth yardstick is a
time-on-time handicap where the smaller number indicates a faster boat.
In other words, The distance bob could sail in 1 hour would take you 1 hour
and 10 minutes.
--
----
Steve

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Check out the PY numbers he

http://www.ussailing.org/portsmouth/...les03off-1.htm

The Coronado has better numbers than the C&C 32

Coronado 27 COR27 (94.9)

C&C 32 CC-32 (81.3)

Bobsprit's boat is slower than my Coronado 27.
Bwaaahahahahahahahahah!

Bobsprit August 21st 03 04:38 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

Check out the PY numbers he

http://www.ussailing.org/portsmouth/tables03/tables03off-1.htm

Neal, pull the harpoon out of your foot s-l-o-w-l-y!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

SkitchNYC August 21st 03 04:57 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

Neal, pull the harpoon out of your foot s-l-o-w-l-y!!!

Oh man! The WORST troll attempt in a long, long time. Neal must be drunk this
early in the day.

Scott Vernon August 21st 03 05:21 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

good show Neal, you even beat the Mac 26' (92.6).

"Simple Simon" wrote

Bobsprit August 21st 03 05:22 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

Inotice both of you 'beat' the Express 30 (79.6).

C&C and Express are quite close. But then I'm just a bit slower than my buddies
J30, so I already knew that. And of course, my boat is a C&C, a better boat
than either with a FAR superior interior.

RB

Bobsprit August 21st 03 05:22 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

good show Neal, you even beat the Mac 26' (92.6).

Alright already. He's not going to respond.

RB

Bobsprit August 21st 03 05:32 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.

C&C and Express are quite close.

not with you aboard.

You're 100% correct. With me aboard the C&C, the Express would probably loss.
Thanks!

RB

Scott Vernon August 21st 03 05:33 PM

Coronado 27 kicks ass.