Bobsprit

Default At the Helm Again

I now have retained 100% control over alt.sailing.asa.

Thanks for all of your e-mails.

Capt RB
Pony Express

Don't you hate that? It has caused some people here to believe that I am
their friend.
--
----
Steve

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I emailed you?????

About what??

Don't tell me I hit the Reply instead of reply to group again!!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I now have retained 100% control over alt.sailing.asa.
|
| Thanks for all of your e-mails.
|
| Capt RB

JaxAshby

I believe ole Bertzy is leading you about by the nose.

You haven't crushed him.

Make him cry.

Jax

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I now have retained 100% control over alt.sailing.asa.

Thanks for all of your e-mails.

Capt RB

Shen44

junk mail
Bertie the Bunyip

"JaxAshby" wrote in
. net:

I believe ole Bertzy is leading you about by the nose.

You haven't crushed him.

Make him cry.

Oh, you have already made me cry..

Bwawhawhahwhhahwhahwshhahhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhah hwahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwh
ahwhhahwhahhwhahwh

Jax

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I now have retained 100% control over alt.sailing.asa.

Thanks for all of your e-mails.

Capt RB

Bertie the Bunyip

Ben Collins wrote in
:

On 19 Aug 2003, Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
.. ..

(Bobsprit) wrote in
:

It has caused some people here to believe that I am
their friend.

Friend to who?
Richard Bullis?

who's Richard Bullis and why should I care?

I'm interested, really.

bertei

helm seats Florida Keyz Cruising 17 April 1st 04 05:56 PM
Helm Seats Florida Keyz General 4 March 31st 04 05:28 PM
Sunseeker Manhatten 74 helm Q Morten Hansen, IVAO General 2 September 15th 03 08:29 AM
Stiff helm? John Cairns ASA 33 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
Replacement Helm Chair ? noah General 1 July 23rd 03 04:45 AM