John Cairns

Default Stiff helm?

Hull form itself should not cause excess weather helm, the hull form and the
sail plan together cause the excess. Since the rudder is also part of the
hull form/ clr, changing the ce/sail plan should enable one to balance the
boat, even steer it, though I'm sure this would be quite an adventure,
especially in strong winds!
John Cairns
"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Now the question is, if the hull form itself causes a very strong round

up and the wind was very strong could one achieve balance her by the
hull with no rudder?

Cheers MC

CANDChelp

Hull form itself should not cause excess weather helm, the hull form and the
sail plan together cause the excess.

Holy chocolate cow!

RB
Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp wrote:

Hull form itself should not cause excess weather helm, the hull form and the
sail plan together cause the excess.

Holy chocolate cow!

RB

Must you thrust your religion into every thread?
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
CANDChelp

Must you thrust your religion into every thread?

Hmmmmm...Chocolate!

RB

Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp wrote:

Must you thrust your religion into every thread?

Hmmmmm...Chocolate!

RB

It's always shown.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
CANDChelp

Hmmmmm...Chocolate!

RB

It's always shown.

What is?

RB
Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp wrote:

Hmmmmm...Chocolate!

RB

It's always shown.

What is?

RB

Has, not is. The outcome of your dedication to chocolate. WHich
is why I was surprised you were unaware of donuts.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp wrote:

Has, not is. The outcome of your dedication to chocolate. WHich
is why I was surprised you were unaware of donuts.

I'm afraid I can't eat chocolate or donuts...sadly.

RB

Not to worry. I'll try to get a nice donut wake photo for you on
the weekend, there's a roll of film I want to finish off.; then
you can do a virtual donut.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
CANDChelp

he weekend, there's a roll of film I want to finish off.; then
you can do a virtual donut

Ahhh...that would be nice!

RB

Stiff starting engine Dick Hughes General 2 July 15th 04 08:46 PM
helm seats Florida Keyz Cruising 17 April 1st 04 05:56 PM
Helm Seats Florida Keyz General 4 March 31st 04 05:28 PM
Floating Docks: Stiff Arm Connections? Pete General 7 February 6th 04 06:13 PM
Replacement Helm Chair ? noah General 1 July 23rd 03 04:45 AM