Morten Hansen, IVAO

Default Sunseeker Manhatten 74 helm Q

Hi

I have a question about my favorit (dream) boat,
the Sunseeker Manhatten 74.
At the Main helm station there's "a box" on the left section,
below the two monitors
http://www.sunseeker.com/images/rang...lm_station.jpg
( http://makeashorterlink.com/?U286614E5 )
Anyone who can tell me what the gray box is ?
A remote control for use when docking ??

--
Morten Hansen
Virtual Aviation - www.ivao.org

LaBomba182

Subject: Sunseeker Manhatten 74 helm Q
From: "Morten Hansen, IVAO"

Anyone who can tell me what the gray box is ?
A remote control for use when docking ??

Hard to say from the picture. Could be autopilot control, mouse type control
for the nav. screen, thurster control, spotlight controls, etc..

Capt. Bill

Morten Hansen

"LaBomba182" skrev i en meddelelse

Hard to say from the picture.